News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

four of a kind

Started by the last yatto, January 19, 2010, 06:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dimocritus

Neat. What's the top one and the rightmost one?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

the last yatto

rightmost one is the copyrighted one, we dont talk about him, hes banished from cannon
steve jackson's is a funny story... its actually my 5th copy; i have a habit of giving it away, feels dirty to own it.
top can be found on lulu for free as a pdf, or 30 bucks as a hardback
yellow one is actually a new remake (2007) but im sure you all knew that since it has a glossy cover
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

just two away from a complete set...
evangelical (which i want to get many copies then attempt to sell them door to door)
poee's sexy soft\cover

and yes that says fnord written on the hardcover.

the last yatto

that reminds me i got the yellow one from ebay and still need to leave feedback... any suggestions

Cain

Complain you licked the yellow tab and had to spent a week undergoing psychiatric evalution.