News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

The League of Spontaneous Discord

Started by D.A.N, January 19, 2010, 03:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.A.N

The League of Spontaneous Discord is an association of like minded people interested in spontaneous blah blah of the etc etc

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62667578265

Cain

Have you been taking typing lessons from Sarah Palin?

Quote"I'm not on the Atkins Diet, Steve."

"Don't you know what a high-protein diet does?" he asked, ignoring what I had just said.

He then launched into a discussion of nutrition physiology, holding forth on the importance of carbohydrates to cognitive connections and blah-blah-blah.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: D.A.N on January 19, 2010, 03:22:14 PM
The League of Spontaneous Discord is an association of like minded people interested in spontaneous blah blah of the etc etc

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62667578265

that they are like minded implies that they fail at Discord.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Facebook?

What the fuck?  Isn't the world suffering enough from the Myspace assholes? 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on January 19, 2010, 05:07:31 PM
Got a notification of that about 2 minutes before I saw this thread. Thank you, Stalkerbook!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on January 19, 2010, 05:11:27 PM
Got a notification of that about 2 minutes before I saw this thread. Thank you, Stalkerbook!

I'm going to miss Cram...and what a hideous way to go.  Eaten by freaks on Facebook.   :x

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2010, 05:12:37 PM

I'm going to miss Cram...and what a hideous way to go.  Eaten by freaks on Facebook.   :x

He's been devoured by worse, and gnawed his own way out of the gullet, many times before. I have confidence in his ability to spelunk into the belly of the beast and get out in one (or some number arbitrarily close to 1) piece.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on January 19, 2010, 05:15:19 PM

He's been devoured by worse, and gnawed his own way out of the gullet, many times before. I have confidence in his ability to spelunk into the belly of the beast and get out in one (or some number arbitrarily close to 1) piece.

That's just what the ancient usenet users thought.   :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, Usenet. I miss Usenet.

I liked that it just opened up in my mailreader and it didn't take nearly as long to read as webforums do.

Alas, like VHS, webforums dominated despite their inferiority, and Usenet went the way of the dodo.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 19, 2010, 06:26:41 PM
Wow, Usenet. I miss Usenet.

I liked that it just opened up in my mailreader and it didn't take nearly as long to read as webforums do.

Alas, like VHS, webforums dominated despite their inferiority, and Usenet went the way of the dodo.

Usenet is still there.  I post on alt.slack occasionally.

It's just, well, like using an Atari 2400, when you have a quadcore processor available.

Nast

Quote from: Cainad on January 19, 2010, 05:15:19 PM

I CAN EXPLAIN

I was hungry.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"