News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

The League of Spontaneous Discord

Started by D.A.N, January 19, 2010, 03:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: dimo on January 19, 2010, 10:15:29 PM
WTF is this?  :?

An advertisement for a nicer, more concordant Discordia.

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Jasper

Quote from: dimo on January 20, 2010, 06:11:50 AM
Quote from: Felix on January 20, 2010, 04:49:00 AM

An advertisement for a nicer, more concordant Discordia.

Meh...

Pretty much.  I'm not a disagreeable person, I just have Discordian fundamentalist leanings.

Triple Zero

+THOUSAND FIRE IN CAPSLOCK TO THE POWER OF CUNT DAMNIT
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

MMIX

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on January 20, 2010, 08:15:20 AM
fuckin burn that shitwankcunthole with fire. +10 fire.

()FIRE AND ALTS :D

Join the League of Spontaneous Human Combustion ITT . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cramulus

I kind of see it as an opportunity to get the word out to lots of people who are into discordia but haven't yet ventured into the internet discordian society of the internet.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cramulus on January 20, 2010, 02:18:00 PM

I kind of see it as an opportunity to get the word out to lots of people who are into discordia but haven't yet ventured into the internet discordian society of the internet.

Cram, don't do it, the natives tend to eat the missionaries first.....  Please, I'm begging you!!!!

:D

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on January 20, 2010, 02:18:00 PM

Fair point. Joined.

Bu🤠ns

Get to them before the MySpace Discordians do!

Give them THIS for protection.: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6067

D.A.N

The thing is most of the people on the group didn't even know what Discordianism was until me and my partner in crime showed up and started randomly inviting people, truth is we just wanted to fuck with people. Alot of people still have no idea what the group is all about, neither do I, and I suspect that maybe that's the whole point...? I don't know, I've always liked being confused, it comes naturally...

Cain

Entryism on behalf of Discordianism wins you back a couple of points.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 20, 2010, 06:14:34 PM
Entryism on behalf of Discordianism wins you back a couple of points.

I actually like the idea, except for the whole Facebook thing.

I just can't get past that.

However, Burns is right.  It's better that we get to them before the Myspacers do.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I haven't actually clicked on the link, but agreed on both points.  I generally approve of Discordian infiltration anyway.