News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

LMNO

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Fuquad

Quote from: JohNyx on January 20, 2010, 07:42:26 AM

PSYCHIC ! KYFMS for 5 rounds and then snitch !
Rounds?

Snitch?

Oh I get it now, we're singing.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

The Johnny

PSYCHIC !
KYFMS for 5 rounds and then snitch !

...or we all know your body will end in a ditch
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

Quote from: Fuquad on January 20, 2010, 04:47:07 PM

Rounds?

Snitch?

Either that, or we've suddenly started playing Quiddich.

President Television

bugmenоt

Sir, note my name change from "Saint Bourgeoise" to "Weltbürger".

And define "night". How often am i supposed to check out this thread. Because I certainly do not want to die  :x

Remington

Quote from: Weltbürger on January 20, 2010, 05:10:31 PM
Sir, note my name change from "Saint Bourgeoise" to "Weltbürger".

And define "night". How often am i supposed to check out this thread. Because I certainly do not want to die  :x

It's entirely up to the wolves whether you live or die.

I suggest you start making burnt offerings to appease their wrath.
Is it plugged in?

LMNO

Freeky

Fuquad

Quote from: LMNO on January 20, 2010, 04:54:26 PM
Quote from: Fuquad on January 20, 2010, 04:47:07 PM

Rounds?

Snitch?

Either that, or we've suddenly started playing Quiddich.
I think signing would be more helpful. Werewolves can't sing only howl.

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

The man yawned and scratched his jaw idly.  The Oracle has disturbed the village greatly this afternoon, spouting his mysticism all over the town. Old fool. He turned another page, flattening the wrinkled page out with his palm. Not a terribly interesting book, but enough to pass the time-

His hand tingled. At first he ignored it, but the sensation quickly grew, to the point of pain. He looked at the hand, his hand, and gasped.

The light of the moon shone down on his exposed skin, and painful red blotches were spreading visibly. He tried to draw away from the light, but he couldn't move. The muscles in his entire arm were locked. The moon seemed to pulse with light, and the painful red blotches flared and sharpened into agony. Through his watery eyes, the man could see that the red marks on his hand had sharpened into words.

I give my soul to the dark abyss.

His scream echoed through the house, and he tore off his shirt in a mindless reflex to the pain. The light hit his entire body, and where it hit more words appeared.

I give my soul to the feral beast, to the Man-Hound. I renounce my humanity and accept a gruesome fate. I am Man no longer. I am Wolf!

Each letter burned him like a hot brand, sizzling into his very soul. The words of the oath, of the oath that he had sworn, wrapped around his torso and down his legs. Hair began to sprout in between the blood-red scars, framing the accursed phrases in a coat of midnight-black fur. The man screamed again as his bones began to crack and elongate. A dark presence intruded on his tortured mind, a presence of blood and death and moonlight. Kill them, the voice thundered, kill them all. In their death lies your purpose. In their blood lies your fate. YOU ARE WOLF!

As his teeth grew to razor-sharp fangs and his fingernails to claws, he let out a final scream and broke down the door with a sweep of his hand. Screams became howls, and Wolf Fenrir ran out into the night.

--------------------------------------

A howl echoed through the night, reverberating through the house. Fuquad woke in a cold sweat. Against his better judgment, he grabbed a lantern and dressed quickly. Peering out from his window, he surveying the silent village square. All seemed to be quiet. Everyone else was asleep, that was for sure.

Damn his insomnia. The howl came again, louder, and Fuquad cursed under his breath. Fucking wolves, he thought, waking up in the middle of the night. Now I won't be able to get back to sleep. What's more, now he would have to endure the superstitious nonsense of his fellow villagers tomorrow. They'll be all up in arms about werewolves and other such boogeymen... Hah! At least it might be good for a laugh.

The howls stopped. Fuquad stopped and listened, waiting for them to come again. When the night remained silent, he chuckled and shrugged.

"Well, thank Goddess for small mercies."

He wandered into his kitchen, fumbling around for bread and meat. Might as well make himself a sandwich. As he was buttering the bread, he saw something out in the field. Someone.
He swung his lantern around to get a better look. It was a lone, darkened figure out in Cainad's corn field. He seemed to be stumbling as he wandered through the young corn plants, lurching as if he was injured.

Well, of course he had to help. Fuquad wasn't the best person in the world, but he prided himself on his charity to the poor.  He grabbed his lantern and headed out into the field.

The figure slowed as he approached it. The figure froze with an unnatural stillness when it saw the light from the lantern.

"You there... vagrant." No response. "Are you injured? Do you need help?"

The man still didn't move. His face was hidden by the cloak, but long, shaggy hair hung down past his shoulders. Faquad though he could hear a low growling sound.
"You sure you're okay? Come over to my house, maybe I can help you."

Fuquad stretched out his hand and went to place it on the man's shoulder...

Fuquad has been killed by Wolf Fenrir.

It is now daytime. The villagers have 24 hours to secure a lynch (8 votes required).
Is it plugged in?

Cain

Fuquad