News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Is it plugged in?

LMNO

But the peanut gallery can post whenever they damn well please.

PS - the psychic is Herbertina.

The Wizard

Shit. We've lost one. Any ideas on who the wolves are? My guess is Iason.
Insanity we trust.

Cainad (dec.)

Yeah, but that's just too obvious. Besides, Iason is probably doing terrible things even if he isn't a werewolf.

The Wizard

I've found something to defend me from the werewolves! Hallelujah!

Insanity we trust.

Herbertina Merrique V

Quote from: LMNO on January 20, 2010, 07:24:52 PM
But the peanut gallery can post whenever they damn well please.

PS - the psychic is Herbertina.

:argh!:

Also, James? A bit too eager to blame other people for this, eh? And what's it with that smurf you dragged to our village?
SUSPICIOUS, SAYS I!

\

(Unlike the gun I'm currently pointing at you people.)

I will, however, not vote for James, but LMNO, because of my terrible peanut allergy, and the fact that he attempts to get the wolves after me even though he doesn't even EXIST.
THE MORALE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DISCORDIANS IMPROVE

Ask me anything. Or else.

Remington

A reminder to everyone:

Votes will only be counted if they are stated "I vote to lynch [Name]".
Is it plugged in?

Cain

Fuquad was clearly a werewolf, and killed himself to screw up the proceedings.  He is, if you wish, a suicide-werewolf.  Which is like a suicide bomber, only more emo, and less chemically challenging to execute.

The Wizard

The smurf is protection! He's so loaded up on silver supplements that his skin has turned blue. I've found the secret to werewolf death!

Insanity we trust.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 20, 2010, 08:43:29 PM
Shit. We've lost one. Any ideas on who the wolves are? My guess is Iason.
It's just like a wolf to try to pin the blame on others. What's your alibi from last night? And why did we find all the blood leading back to your cottage? Huh? HUH???? 
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Storebrand

Clear something up for me?

Quote from: Remington on January 20, 2010, 07:01:35 PM
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

The man yawned and scratched his jaw idly.  The Oracle has disturbed the village greatly this afternoon, spouting his mysticism all over the town. Old fool. He turned another page, flattening the wrinkled page out with his palm. Not a terribly interesting book, but enough to pass the time-

His hand tingled. At first he ignored it, but the sensation quickly grew, to the point of pain. He looked at the hand, his hand, and gasped.

The light of the moon shone down on his exposed skin, and painful red blotches were spreading visibly. He tried to draw away from the light, but he couldn't move. The muscles in his entire arm were locked. The moon seemed to pulse with light, and the painful red blotches flared and sharpened into agony. Through his watery eyes, the man could see that the red marks on his hand had sharpened into words.

I give my soul to the dark abyss.

It's a long shot but I'm assuming you wrote the werewolf as a male because you're a male and not because you wanted to give us a hint, right?

Iason Ouabache

There are no females on the internet. No exceptions.

Herbertina is really an overweight 40 year old man that lives in his mom's basement somewhere outside of Dubuque.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Remington

Quote from: gin on January 20, 2010, 10:38:34 PM
Clear something up for me?

Quote from: Remington on January 20, 2010, 07:01:35 PM
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

The man yawned and scratched his jaw idly.  The Oracle has disturbed the village greatly this afternoon, spouting his mysticism all over the town. Old fool. He turned another page, flattening the wrinkled page out with his palm. Not a terribly interesting book, but enough to pass the time-

His hand tingled. At first he ignored it, but the sensation quickly grew, to the point of pain. He looked at the hand, his hand, and gasped.

The light of the moon shone down on his exposed skin, and painful red blotches were spreading visibly. He tried to draw away from the light, but he couldn't move. The muscles in his entire arm were locked. The moon seemed to pulse with light, and the painful red blotches flared and sharpened into agony. Through his watery eyes, the man could see that the red marks on his hand had sharpened into words.

I give my soul to the dark abyss.

It's a long shot but I'm assuming you wrote the werewolf as a male because you're a male and not because you wanted to give us a hint, right?
Pretty much, yes. Details in the short story shouldn't be taken as evidence; they're put there simply for descriptive effect. For example, the fact that the story refers to Fenrir was male doesn't necessarily mean that he is. The fact that the wolf was in Cainad's corn field is equally irrelevant.
Is it plugged in?

Storebrand

Storebrand

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on January 20, 2010, 10:57:25 PM
There are no females on the internet. No exceptions.

Herbertina is really an overweight 40 year old man that lives in his mom's basement somewhere outside of Dubuque.

This is true.  You should see my beard.