News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

What you say? A Tupperware salesman?
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Rumckle

Quote from: Pariah? on January 24, 2010, 09:22:47 PM
Hear ye, hear ye!
It is I, Pariah! The wandering Tupperware© salesman. And I call reverse psychology!

I think reverse psychology would be pretty dangerous with only one vote left.

Wait, Tupperware© salesman?

Lynch him!!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Pariah

No I'm just pillaging your village.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

The Wizard

(groan expressing remorse over injury done to the game. Fuck)
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Right, so it's close enough to the deadline.

Game got/is getting fucked because:
1. JohnNyx (nuff said)
2. Non-players posting frequently in the thread  :argh!:
3. General lack of interest/players, plus snowballing effect from the first 2.

Long story short, villagers guessed wrong (again):
Is it plugged in?

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

The council reconvened the day after Chief Uwachiquen's grisly death, but things were no better than before. Discussions went nowhere, half the town were preparing to flee, and no-one could even do as much as to pick a universal scapegoat. No consensus was reached, and no effort was made to discern villager from wolf.

When it had become clear that making any further progress was impossible, the Oracle himself took center stage and called for silence. Iason Ouabouche stood beside him as guardian, arms crossed.

"We find ourselves," he began, "In a difficult place. Each night one of us is murdered, yet we have made no progress towards killing off the foul beasts. All we have to show for our efforts is more death; more dead friends to haunt our dreams and our thoughts. With our indecision today, we have passed the point of no return."

The Oracle sighed and tightened his grip on his ceremonial staff. "My people... we have failed."

Beside him, Iason cocked his head to one side. He looked.... amused.

"I'm sorry... we? Speak for yourself, old man."

With lightning speed, Iason ripped the Oracle's staff from his hands and drove it through the old man's gut. He looked on dispassionately as the Oracle writhed on the ground, as he bled his life away. "Pathetic..."

Iason turned to face the crowd. Shock and horror were written large on every face -almost every face-, and he laughed. "Well, here we are. At first I thought this would be difficult, but look how wrong I was! You've killed as much as we have. If I'm a monster, then so are you all."

"He... he's a werewolf!" Cainad yelled. "Get him!"

Cainad opened his mouth again, as if to say more, but no words came out. He coughed once, twice. Blood dribbled out from the side of his mouth, and he crumpled to the ground. Shrunkenheadspace pulled his hairy, razor-clawed hand out from Cainad's back and pushed the dead villager forward. Flicking the blood off absentmindedly, he ground his foot into Cainad's pale face and smiled. "I had my doubts initially," he called out to his fellow wolf, "but I must confess. I'm starting to enjoy this."

The crowd stood frozen, petrified in fear. Iason chuckled. "Then you're going to love this next part," he whispered.

Iason leaped from the podium in the center of the Square, and blackish fur raced to cover his entire body as he fell. Wolf Fenrir landed in the midst of the crowd and began mutilating the now-fleeing villagers with long claws and blackened teeth.

Shrunkenheadspace's transformation was just as quick: he raised his head to the sky and let out a long, lupine howl as his bones cracked, realigned, and hardened. Wolf Ulric grabbed Mistress Freeky's head as she was running past, tearing it forward and breaking the young women's neck in one smooth motion.

The slaughter was over almost before it had begun. The once peaceful streets of Discordia now ran red with blood, and broken bodies lay strewn across the village like driftwood in a storm. Wolves Fenrir and Ulric ran out the front gates on all fours, howling like the animals they were. They had wreaked their vengeance on the town that raised them, the town that was too weak and divided to kill them when they still could. They were victorious. They had won.

GAME OVER
WEREWOLVES WIN
Is it plugged in?

Remington

Also, you guys suck at this game. Just wanted to add that.
Is it plugged in?

NotPublished

Aww I felt soo sad for the people dieing :( :( : ... I thought Johnyx made it all up as a Psychological Rouse, Cain could of played it off and had Johnyx lynched instead  :lulz:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Chief Uwachiquen

Motherfucker! I knew Shrunkenheadspace was the god damn werewolf. >< I however never would've guessed Iason.

The Wizard

Holy shit. I was right about Iason. Well fuck. Anyone want to try another game?
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Remington, if you want to run another game, I'll split any non-participants and/or bullshit on request.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Well, I was one of those annoying non-players, so I'll take my lumps and volunteer to play another game.

I also volunteer to play the "JohNyx is an assbag" role, and try my best to alienate and irritate the other players.

Pariah

Quote from: LMNO on January 25, 2010, 02:12:51 PM
Well, I was one of those annoying non-players, so I'll take my lumps and volunteer to play another game.
Me too
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

hooplala

I wasn't in on this one, but would play on the second one.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman