News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Wait! No!   :x  I'm not a werewolf! I'm a doctor! I'm here to help!!!
Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

QuoteWhat's your alibi from last night? And why did we find all the blood leading back to your cottage?

I was at my office selling snake oil! It's been proven to protect against 99.9% of all lycanthropes, and chupacabra's. And I cut myself shaving off all of that hair that has nothing at all do to with that dog what bit me the other day! I swear!
Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

Oh and by the way, I vote to lynch...Mistress Freeky because she can't read! A sure sign of furriness if I ever saw it!
Insanity we trust.

Storebrand

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 21, 2010, 03:00:47 AM
QuoteWhat's your alibi from last night? And why did we find all the blood leading back to your cottage?

I was at my office selling snake oil! It's been proven to protect against 99.9% of all lycanthropes, and chupacabra's. And I cut myself shaving off all of that hair that has nothing at all do to with that dog what bit me the other day! I swear!

You are facing your probable lynching very well.  hmm...

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

President Television

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 21, 2010, 03:05:53 AM
Because I'm innocent!

The numbers say otherwise. I think we've all had enough of your wolfish bullshit. I vote to lynch Dr. James Semaj.

EDIT: Also, you've changed your avatar to a picture of a werewolf. An expression of guilt, perhaps?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Wizard

Please! I'm going to shave once the moon isn't...I mean the once I can afford a new razor!
Insanity we trust.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I vote to lynch Dr. James Semaj.

I vote we also shave his corpse.

Cainad (dec.)

The votes to lynch Dr. James Semaj: 7

ONE MOAR

The Wizard

Please god no!!! I don't want to be lynched!
Insanity we trust.

President Television

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 21, 2010, 03:25:13 AM
I vote to lynch Dr. James Semaj.

I vote we also shave his corpse.

Fuck yeah. Then we should draw all over it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Wizard

What can I do to convince you that I am not a werewolf?
Insanity we trust.

President Television

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 21, 2010, 03:33:39 AM

Shoot yourself with a silver bullet. We're gonna have some entertainment.

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 21, 2010, 03:35:33 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 21, 2010, 03:33:39 AM

Shoot yourself with a silver bullet.

This.

Or you could attempt to kill me as a werewolf and let me shoot you with a silver bullet.

StD,
may be related to Van Helsing.