News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

If people are interested in Round 2, I'll start another signup topic in a day or so (or just use the first one).

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2010, 02:09:33 PM
Remington, if you want to run another game, I'll split any non-participants and/or bullshit on request.
That would be appreciated, thanks.
Is it plugged in?

Triple Zero

I'll play, it seemed like a lot of fun! Basically you need to be online and check the thread at least once every 24 hours, right?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

You also need to keep social dynamics in mind and not be a complete fucktard and piss everyone off by revealing behind-the-scenes maneuvering and such.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Remington on January 25, 2010, 06:47:32 AM
Also, you guys suck at this game. Just wanted to add that.
Correction: The villagers sucked in this game. Us werewolves played like champions!

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Rumckle

Quote from: LMNO on January 25, 2010, 04:26:53 PM
You also need to keep social dynamics in mind and not be a complete fucktard and piss everyone off by revealing behind-the-scenes maneuvering and such.

Eh, I had no problem with that, but seeing as though no-one else likes it, it is probably best not to.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

President Television

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on January 25, 2010, 04:50:08 PM
Correction: The villagers sucked in this game. Us werewolves played like champions!

Let us celebrate with much abandon.

Also, I've got no problem with joining in on round 2.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

HOW COULD YOU NOT SUSPECT IASON. EVERYTHING BAD EVER IS HIS FAULT!

also, i'll play next time

Cainad (dec.)

Sorry guys, my interent got fuxx0red because of moving into school, so I only just got caught up on the last 5 or so pages.

LOL, we suck. :lulz:

Freeky

I'll play. It was fun, until things got all drama-y.

The Wizard

I'd be happy to go another round.
Insanity we trust.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rumckle

Yeah, I'd be up for it again.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Storebrand

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on January 25, 2010, 04:50:08 PM

You are right.  I doff my hat to you, gentlemen.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.