News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Melting two faces with MorphMan

Started by bugmenоt, January 20, 2010, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenоt

I AM NOT JUST GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, AFTER THAT I'M GONNA OUTSMART YOU USING MY NERD GLASSES
                                                      |

bugmenоt

Sir Squid Diddimus

Rococo Modem Basilisk

It would be nice if this could be automated... Anyone have facial recognition code? I'm willing to dedicate a weekend on my server to melding together all possible combinations of two pictures from the Burns' spagbook rip.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

bugmenоt

I don't think that MorphMan uses face recognition. Every spot is set manually by clicking for example on both left eyes. Then, I think, both pictures are stretched to the average point and one picture is made 50% transparent and layered above the other one.

For homemade face recognition look at this: http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~hanlen/vision/facelinks.html

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I mean, with facial recognition no one would need to click anything, which means that it could go through the whole archive automagically without human intervention -- which, for large data sets, is generally the best idea anyway.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.