News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Melting two faces with MorphMan

Started by bugmenоt, January 20, 2010, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenоt

I've been playing around with this software. I was able to download it by googling "morphman rapidshare". Then of course i bought it as always.

Usage: Load two portraits of different people into the program. Set spots to show the software the different areas of the face (Click on both right eyes, click on the ears etc... the more spots the better). Let the faces melt.

Cramulus

woahhh....! is that second one me + nigel? it looks kinda like my hair and cheekbones--awesome!

bugmenоt

Yes, it's you and Nigel. You have had babies.

Jasper

East Coast Hustle

oh, this is fantastic. I demand more.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

bugmenоt

post two pictures you want to have morphed. the angle should be more or less identical.

i'll morph and post randomly chosen faces i find on this forum later.

East Coast Hustle

just go to the spagbook thread. they're all there.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

bugmenоt

no it's .... guess again.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

000+Lysergic= Jeff Goldblum

Nigel+Cram= the lady from the abyss and that bad robin hood movie

the Roger/Hoopla is just kinda scary

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif