News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Finally, some recognition!

Started by Verbal Mike, January 14, 2010, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cainad (dec.)

VERB! About time you came back!

also, good article

Thaynah

"- Is the duty of all revolutionary makes revolution, did you remember?"
[cabra-cega movie]

---

"The mans learned with God how to create, and was with the mans than God learned how to love."
[cordel do fogo encantado - criação do caos]

BabylonHoruv

I am amused by the synchronicity of this appearing at nearly the same time as Cain explaining to me what Eristic debate is in Operation Mindfuck.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Verbal Mike

Cainad, wish I were back but life is all a-busy and threatens to continue being so for a while. Exams are over on Feb 9, maybe then I will be back for a while... For now I'm just gonna continue popping in now and then.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Dysnomia

VERBALEH!!!  (is that right?  I always forget)
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Verbal Mike