News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Should I sacrifice myself to WOMP?

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, January 21, 2010, 04:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Slanket sacrifice himself to WOMP?

Yes.
17 (43.6%)
No.
1 (2.6%)
It doesn't matter, Slanket will never post a real picture of himself.
5 (12.8%)
I think he already has posted a real picture of himself, however obscure it might be.
7 (17.9%)
Slanket is actually a celebrity and his picture is already readily available on the Internets.
2 (5.1%)
He already posted a Slanketboner, who cares after that?
7 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 21, 2010, 12:46:53 PM
Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 21, 2010, 04:28:49 AM
FACT: No real picture of Slanket (aka Me) has ever been posted. Ever.

A few fakes have been posted, but none of them are actually me. No, I am not a skinny greasy dude (random google image). No, I am not Ed Harris (although that might be kind of cool). No, that was not a well-dressed reflection (shoop of the singer from Bush).

What say you PeeDee? Should I actually post a real picture of myself?

Yes. And IIRC you once did post a picture of yourself but it was incredibly blurry or your face was obscure by a flash or something.

and even then, that one might have been a fake :)

It was, the only posters who know what I actually look like are the ones who have met me in real life and I'm not going to tell who they are.

StD,
Man of mystery.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Triple Zero

as usual, he's just egging us on ... StD is not going to deliver.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Johnny

Does Slanket haz visible std facial marks that hes ashamed of showing us?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

President Television

Quote from: JohNyx on January 21, 2010, 11:02:12 PM

Does Slanket haz visible std facial marks that hes ashamed of showing us?

:lulz:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

StD,
his face is actually just a giant herpes sore.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 28, 2010, 08:37:10 PM
StD,
his face is actually just a giant herpes sore.

Then post a pic of your herpes sore face already! I want to see it! Do it! Do it now! You know you want to!
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Payne

Slanket never intended to post his pic.

Fortunately, I knew this from the start so I don't have the WRATHy equivalent of blue balls.

cavehamster

I think he is like Bigfoot: naturally blurry.

maphdet

I vote yes--but then again I didn't actually vote.
:D
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-