News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

oh no...no no no no no no NO!

Started by 0, January 21, 2010, 05:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

BluTakDuck

I thought film studios enjoyed making money...
</sarcasm>

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

Hollywood is out of ideas, and they've nearly run out of (viable) comic book/video game movies, so they're taking another look at rebooting old cult films.

Sir Squid Diddimus

To quote my friend when hearing of another friend sleeping with a trollish friend of ours --

"wow. desperate times, huh?"

Cain

QuoteThe Criterion Collection will release a deluxe, 3-disc edition of The Day the Clown Cried, the long-lost Jerry Lewis masterpiece about alcoholic circus clown Helmut Doork, who entertains children at Auschwitz as they are led into the gas chambers. The controversial film was once described by Harry Shearer, one of the few people to have seen it, as "really awe-inspiring, in that you are rarely in the presence of a perfect object. This was a perfect object. This movie is so drastically wrong, its pathos and its comedy are so wildly misplaced, that you could not, in your fantasy of what it might be like, improve on what it really is."

:?

LMNO

Didn't they try to remake that into "Life Is Beautiful"?

Fuck, but I hated that fucking movie.

Richter

Quote from: General Stuart on January 21, 2010, 05:34:49 AM
STEAMWORLD?

NO!

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/screengrab/archive/2009/04/01/morning-deal-report-waterworld-sequel-washes-ashore.aspx

STEAMWORLD!

JUMP THAT FUCKING BANDWAGON, ASSHOLES, JUMP IT.  RUIN OUR FUN AND FORCE US TO FIGURE OUT SOEMTHING ELSE.
IT WORKED FOR THE GOTHS AND THE CYBERPUNKS REMEMBER?  OH FUCK JOHNNY MNEMONIC WAS GREAT!

[cut short for coffee administration]
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

You guys seem to be missing a very valid piece of information here...

QuotePosted Apr 01 2009, 09:00 AM

Yes. PD.COM Just fell victim to a year old April Fool's. Read the comments.

This, however, is real...http://io9.com/5449428/book-of-eli-reboots-zardoz-for-the-twenty+first-century?skyline=true&s=i&autoplay=true
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Someone has used the word "Coherence" to describe Zardoz.

Take a drink, and watch God maturbate with a puppy.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Hangshai

Dry land is not a myth. I've seen it. Kevin Costner.
Waterworld. I don't know what the big fuss is
about. I saw that movie nine times. It rules!
                                           /
                                          /
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

Cramulus

yeah, def a prank

QuoteUniversal spokesman Heywood Jablomi

Freeky

QuoteThey don't even know Waterworld was a colossal disaster that nearly cost me my job

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

2. Apparently I need to add Zardoz to the list of movies I MUST SEE.

Jenne

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 21, 2010, 05:17:40 PM

QuoteThey don’t even know Waterworld was a colossal disaster that nearly cost me my job

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

2. Apparently I need to add Zardoz to the list of movies I MUST SEE while high or drunk because really it makes no sense.

fixed so that NOW YOU KNOW