Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Waffler on November 05, 2012, 02:36:26 PM

Long face and hollow stare of despair noted.

BUCK UP, MANBEAR! There has to be a place where you can don your tutu and dance those blues away!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Twid, her name's Becca.

Nigel, thank you, I'm sure I will get my fabulous on soon enough :)

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, that is my too little sleep and all out of coffee face.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Waffler on November 05, 2012, 03:47:58 PM
Twid, her name's Becca.

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, that is my too little sleep and all out of coffee face.

I must have had a similar face when I left for Mass yesterday, seeing how Mass was an afterthought to getting coffee.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Rococo Modem Basilisk

My girlfriend and I went to an anime convention, and they had a rave on the last night. This is how I entered, although later the glowsticks were redistributed.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

East Coast Hustle

Waffler, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I'm afraid I'm going to have to have you assassinated, or at the very least extraordinarily renditioned to Uzbekistan. Nobody here is allowed to have a more glorious beard than me, you see.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on November 05, 2012, 03:53:06 PM
Quote from: The Waffler on November 05, 2012, 03:47:58 PM
Twid, her name's Becca.

I must have had a similar face when I left for Mass yesterday, seeing how Mass was an afterthought to getting coffee.

Spike the wine with no-doz.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

hooplala

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 17, 2012, 04:15:57 AM
You have a wicked sexy voice, Suu!

Strangely, Suu's voice is exactly like I imagined it would be.   :wink:
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

EK WAFFLR

CURSE OF GREYBEARD. Bad lighting, less than half of the greys are actually visible.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Arim the Backwards One

Quote from: The Waffler on November 19, 2012, 11:26:24 PM

CURSE OF GREYBEARD. Bad lighting, less than half of the greys are actually visible.

All praise Waffle's glorious beard!
Trying Too Hard since 1997
---
"If you can't laugh at the darkness, that's when the darkness takes over." - Amanda Fucking Palmer

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HAIL THE GLORY OF THE BEARD!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

So there's this app that takes your picture and then makes you fat.

It also apparently makes your stuck-out tongue look like a dog penis.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

that is fucking GROTESQUE :lulz: I'd draw a pair of MS Paint sunglasses on that and use it as a trolling avatar, if I were you.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cainad on November 21, 2012, 07:18:43 AM
that is fucking GROTESQUE :lulz: I'd draw a pair of MS Paint sunglasses on that and use it as a trolling avatar, if I were you.

Excellent idea. Or just WOMP a dog penis coming out of somebody ELSE'S mouth.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

JESUS FUCK ECH I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT THAT!