News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

:lulz:

Wait until I post the pic from the app that makes you ugly.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 22, 2012, 04:13:56 PM

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Another pic not showing up.

It's probably for the best.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Pope Pixie Pickle

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/hundreds-take-part-in-portsmouth-walk-to-reclaim-the-night-1-4521615

A local paper, I'm the spag in the centre of the photo with a yellow sign. NOT FOR WOMPING PLZ.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Pixie on November 24, 2012, 06:58:14 PM
http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/hundreds-take-part-in-portsmouth-walk-to-reclaim-the-night-1-4521615

A local paper, I'm the spag in the centre of the photo with a yellow sign. NOT FOR WOMPING PLZ.

That's pretty sweet...good timing for  noticing the camera too :) 

Also batman pants....<3  Clearly you can't fully reclaim the night unless someone is wearing batman pants

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Bu☆ns on November 24, 2012, 07:14:38 PM

That's pretty sweet...good timing for  noticing the camera too :) 

Also batman pants....<3  Clearly you can't fully reclaim the night unless someone is wearing batman pants

That was exactly my logic.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

awesome!

mah hair is gettin' lawng.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Phox

Nephew Twiddleton

Whoooo. I'm almost done reorganizing my WOMP files.

Out of curiosity, Subtract Eight, is that Demolition Squid? They look similar.

Also, RWHN, there is a non-Waffle Iron womp of you that I forgot about. Would you like me to track it down?

Also, Stelz, it appears that I womped you at least once for Squiddy's birthday, which I had also forgotten about, but I will be including you in womps soon.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Sita

(click to see full size)

I have decided to let y'all see a picture of me. Sadly I don't have any by myself and this one, while still old, isn't as old as my wedding picture would be.
No WOMPs allowed, for now at least. (sorry)
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sita on December 04, 2012, 10:14:35 PM
(click to see full size)

I have decided to let y'all see a picture of me. Sadly I don't have any by myself and this one, while still old, isn't as old as my wedding picture would be.
No WOMPs allowed, for now at least. (sorry)

Cool cool. WOMPing withheld.  :)

Nephew Twiddleton

Hey Stelz, I seem to remember a picture of you with a 40 and a crazy look on your face. Do you know where that one is?