Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

You all look like nerds.

Especially the baby.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

axod

Hello farmer, helooooo!
just this

Mangrove

Quote from: LMNO on June 14, 2016, 11:51:12 PM
Boston Pride, Saturday. This was the joyous part of the weekend.

NOTE: Only I am WOMP-able. The two more handsome men are to be left alone, please and thank you.

[edit] I realize some of the noobs might not recognize me. I'm the Trophy Husband.

They have 'trophy husband shirts'? Damn. I offered to go to Mrs Mang's high school reunion in like 2006 or 2007 but only if I had a shirt with that caption. Bah...missed opportunities.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

Ah well... Found it in Provincetown, if you're still interested.

[edit: Hi, Mang!]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My hair was almost the perfect shade of pastel peacock, and then I decided to even it up with a very dilute blue wash.

It turned out it wasn't that dilute. Dammit all to fuck.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

wow

that is very blue.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

trix

Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks! Now I'm waiting for it to fade back to pastel.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 03, 2016, 10:28:59 PM
Thanks! Now I'm waiting for it to fade back to pastel.

In my limited experience, it never takes too long for blue dye to fade.

And I second it looking good, its a fun shade of blue.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Q. G. Pennyworth

I decided to go as myself for Halloween this year:

LMNO

Niiiiiiiice. I went as democracy. The pic isn't great, but I think the point comes across.

Q. G. Pennyworth

You look more beat up than dead. Such optimism!

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice costumes, spags!

P and I had costumes all planned out and everything, but then did nothing at all. First year in at least a decade and a half that I haven't had my annual Halloween party.

NeonWytch

Made an extremely last minute cultist costume. Excuse the pic/face quality and the size of the pics

A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."