News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

If you see Johnny Angel, let him know I'm looking for him.

Don Coyote

Telarus

Going back through some old photos (see pics thread), I ran into this:

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

ahhhh holy damn!

Telarus

Yeah... still irked that the event organizers had been previously trolled into being paranoid about under 18-yr-olds, and thus hassled the young woman you brought.

:argh!: Ah well.... that group imploded. Shame, very creative output for a very short time, and the Esozone cons were peak moments.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

Not 18 -- she was turning 21 in 2 weeks, and we couldn't get into the Discordian gathering we'd traveled across the country to attend, because they were serving alchohol in one part of the building.

it was such an annoying irony that the event explicitly billed as a Discordian Temporary Autonomous Zone excluded us because they were trying to make beer money and therefore had to strictly enforce the law.

Ah well, we had a great weekend despite it.

hooplala

That would be a major fucking bummer.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

BWAHAHAHA!!! I love that  movie, it makes my eyes leak horribly.

lexi

Sorry, I'm a bit old at this - i'm seeing images in posts linked via facebook or attached.. but can anyone recommend a good free image server like photobucket used to be?

Something which doesn't come with any weird surprises after you've signed up would be nice!

Cain

Imgur is the best image hosting site currently. You don't need to sign up to use it.

lexi

Awesome - thanks!

Faust

There is an attachments button on the bottom left of the post box
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: purpleXi on April 25, 2019, 07:47:04 PM
Sorry, I'm a bit old at this - i'm seeing images in posts linked via facebook or attached.. but can anyone recommend a good free image server like photobucket used to be?

Something which doesn't come with any weird surprises after you've signed up would be nice!

imgur has been very solid for me.