News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexi

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 25, 2019, 09:09:34 PM
Quote from: purpleXi on April 25, 2019, 07:47:04 PM
Sorry, I'm a bit old at this - i'm seeing images in posts linked via facebook or attached.. but can anyone recommend a good free image server like photobucket used to be?

Something which doesn't come with any weird surprises after you've signed up would be nice!

imgur has been very solid for me.

Yeah - first time using it, but I like it - sleek design, efficient. I haven't compared, but it seems just as if not faster than uploading images to the forum.

Quote from: Faust on April 25, 2019, 08:26:54 PM
There is an attachments button on the bottom left of the post box

Thanks - I'll use that option for any personal images, but it seems just as easy to use imgur for anything else.

Oh wait, I don't see it the option - do I have have to hit a certain post threshold? I was planning on mostly lurking for a bit anyway :)

Odibex Grallspice

SPAG refers to the various sections of the mind-body manifest, the legs twitch at the think of sausage, but the mind doesn't eat what it circumambulates. the mind don't eat what it hovers around to eat. even the self doesn't isn't tasty - taste is good proper to exalt the race (haha j/k slim jim)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on May 05, 2020, 10:47:01 PM
SPAG refers to the various sections of the mind-body manifest, the legs twitch at the think of sausage, but the mind doesn't eat what it circumambulates. the mind don't eat what it hovers around to eat. even the self doesn't isn't tasty - taste is good proper to exalt the race (haha j/k slim jim)

Oh, hey, dude is here to explain 18 years of PD to us.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

spagsplaining ITT
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 06, 2020, 12:03:42 AM
spagsplaining ITT

I knew we should have named this thread "various sections of the mind-body manifest, the legs twitch at the think of sausage, but the mind doesn't eat what it circumambulates. the mind don't eat what it hovers around to eat. even the self doesn't isn't tasty Book."
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Have my dumb face

altered

I am hacking into the eye of God
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

That photo is the height of unwholesome energies, you have chthonic erosion of reality, the sickly light of the monitors, shitty camera blur, ghostly numinous air, nauseous colors

I look as horrifying as I feel I should

A photo that shows my heart and soul
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

lexi

First time braving the splash pad last year.

altered

altered

Doktor Howl

I'm still an asshole.
Molon Lube

lexi

Cute! You're working on a Bloody dissociation series?

altered

More like it's working on me, but yeah.

I'm worse than I've ever been these days, and "worse than I've ever been" when housed and with enough money to eat and smoke cigarettes by my standards is fucking abysmal. So ... the photo series. The only outlet I have that is ... safe, for some values of safe.

altered

Realized I forgot to include a good one.

In a daze. Split lip.