News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Sick, or extremely drunk at a Freddy Mercury party?

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'll take "extremely drunk at a Freddy Mercury party" for five hundred Alex

Bu🤠ns

Makes you kinda want to have one.  I wonder how many people wore that black and white checkered one-piece

Salty

Quote from: LMNO on January 28, 2010, 02:55:10 AM
Well, while I'm here, I might as well drop these off:

I like this one because you look like you could suddenly, quietly, and with no compunctions, just KILL A MOTHERFUCKER. It's the eyes.  

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Jasper

Those are eyes that see only carrion.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

LMNO

No, it's just that I tend to stuff the bodies under the seat in front of me, or in an overhead compartment.

LMNO
-Only sees carry-on.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Yatto who's that? Doesn't look like the other pics of you? But you're usually wearing a kind of hat, IIRC.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Whoever he is, he has a bacon moustache, which makes him awesome.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.