News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

ZOMBIEPOCALYPSE HAS HIT TUCSON ONOEZ!
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Phox

Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 02, 2011, 06:40:24 PM

ZOMBIEPOCALYPSE HAS HIT TUCSON ONOEZ!

Hehehe. Freeky makes a cute zombie.  :)

Dysnomia

freekeh looks like a sad kitty.

I want to huuuug her. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Sister Fracture

Am not sad kitteh, just tired.

But hugs are always welcome! :D
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Cuddlefish

Me in one of Suu's OLOPC shirts.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1384.snc4/163680_181787038520552_100000677728652_471704_5800765_n.jpg

Buy one, and you'll be as cool as me. Well, almost. I got a limited edition gold(ish) screen-print. :pokewithstick:
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Suu

That reminds me, I need to wear my Eris is my Homegirl shirt to my mythology lecture next week.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cuddlefish on February 03, 2011, 10:07:41 PM
Me in one of Suu's OLOPC shirts.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1384.snc4/163680_181787038520552_100000677728652_471704_5800765_n.jpg

Buy one, and you'll be as cool as me. Well, almost. I got a limited edition gold(ish) screen-print. :pokewithstick:

I love that shirt.

When I can scrape together the money, I'm going to get one.

I think I need an envelope to put my OLOPC funds in or this may never happen....
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

Once I move, the new run will be put in.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Breathe easy, citizens: The gas leak was not poison.  This mask?  Nothing.

Jenne

You have AWESOME skin, Fay-leeks.

Jasper

I've never been told that, thanks!  I got it at Ross.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Jasper

Salty

WILL SING FOR SAMMICH!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.