News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

I meant that you links are broken. At least, they don't show up on my computer.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

*GrumpButt*

Hrmm ok, ill try to fix it
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Sister Fracture

For some reason, your pics are 1x1 pixel. That's probably why I can't see them.

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

*GrumpButt*

That's odd....  They seem to work fine for me.. 

Here. From a different site.

Sister Fracture

*GrumpButt*

Yay. I did eet.

Errrrr...  My brain has melted and dribbled out my ear... I wanted these for Womp. Did I put them in the wrong thread? ><

Sister Fracture

*GrumpButt*

Oh ok. Thanks.  Sometimes I can be oh-so very s-l-o-w.

The Johnny

You has pretty (and crazy) eyes.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

*GrumpButt*

Thanks. I can do a number of crazy tricks with them as well.  :lulz:

The Johnny

Like popping them out?  :|
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

*GrumpButt*

hooplala

Me and a slightly unwilling unicorn girl:

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Elder Iptuous

is the unwilling unicorn intentionally doing the shocker?

Precious Moments Zalgo

Will probably regret this but,

This is me burning stuff in my yard last weekend.

My mom always told me that someday I'd end up tending a fire with a pitchfork.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.