News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Vaud

"Gee. He was just here a minute ago." -GC

Suu

It's really hard dealing with seeing this thing on the side of my nose.  :kingmeh:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Us nerds...we do cool shit on the weekends.

That's me in my +10 sash of Autocratness and OH FUCK SOMEONE GET ME COFFEE PLEASE.

Richter received his Award of Arms, that means we gotta call him Lord Richter the Bastard now or somethin'.

And to give you an idea of what this site looked like:

Cainad (dec.)

Luna

It was gorgeous.  Wonderful way to spend a Saturday.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 09, 2011, 07:41:23 PM
Having examined that picture with state of the art software, it turns out that there is additional image above and beyond the tits in the center.

However, it turns out that the additional image is irrelevant to "the issue at hand".
Originally read this as "the tissue at hand". Can't believe no one else made that joke.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 15, 2011, 01:44:27 AM

Observing Colon Cancer awareness day.

Thus why RWHN is dressed in blue. 
I thought Colon Cancer Awareness was brown.

Quote from: Cuddlefish on March 31, 2011, 07:14:49 AM

Finally, a random shot of the gang hanging out after I puked trying to drink a gallon of milk in a half an hour. I was so close.

Figured someone might get a kick out of these.
:lulz: You fell for one of the oldest scams in the book. Milk has too much fat in it to be absorbed by the stomach in half an hour. No one can drink a gallon in a half hour without puking.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

I still have two chins and a neckbeard. The glasses and Butler hat are new though.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

'Course it is, I don't see any bagel sized scarring.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 04, 2011, 03:41:41 PM
'Course it is, I don't see any bagel sized scarring.

My assumption if it was a real body mod is that the bagel-shaped pouches would be inserted through a tiny slit and then inflated with saline.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They look shooped though. I just don't know WHY.