News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

kids is awesome

and silly chops are gettin' silly

Disco Pickle

strange, I put Chester A Arthur into google images to find a picture of him because them chops look similar, and would be good for wompage and I find this:

Is that you?  I blacked out the name in the event it is, but if it isn't that guy looks damn similar.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Dysnomia

Nigel that corset is enough to make even straight ladies question their sexuality!

I need to buy one too.  Perhaps over the summer when I am working more, and have more disposable income.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Elder Iptuous

nope, not me pickle...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dysnomia on April 22, 2011, 09:22:25 PM
Nigel that corset is enough to make even straight ladies question their sexuality!

I need to buy one too.  Perhaps over the summer when I am working more, and have more disposable income.

Thanks!  :D Check out Orchard Corset for bargains! I think Timeless Trends are a little nicer, but you can definitely find some good bargains from Orchard.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

oh my god those mutton chops

:cainftw:  I yield

I really wish my facial hair grew straighter like that, instead of the chaotic brillo-pad arrangement I got.

Elder Iptuous

Mrs Iptuous said she wants me to leave the chops but trim the 'little devil horns' I told her that I was in fact planning on getting rid of the chops while leaving the horns.  She looked confused so I pulled up a pic of Ra's al Gul.
The look she gave me filled me with joy.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Iptuous on April 29, 2011, 12:20:18 AM
http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u337/mtdozier/936e896a.jpg
Mrs Iptuous said she wants me to leave the chops but trim the 'little devil horns' I told her that I was in fact planning on getting rid of the chops while leaving the horns.  She looked confused so I pulled up a pic of Ra's al Gul.
The look she gave me filled me with joy.
:lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

x-posting from the FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Elder Iptuous

it took me a while to figure out that that isn't your hand giving the bird...
:lol:
it just looked strange.

The Good Reverend Roger

TO THE WOMP ENGINES!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: I thought you'd appreciate the value of that facial expression. It's a bit fucked up on the chin due to orange interference, but that can be worked around.

EDIT: couldn't help myself

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on April 29, 2011, 05:02:25 PM
:lulz: I thought you'd appreciate the value of that facial expression. It's a bit fucked up on the chin due to orange interference, but that can be worked around.

Oh, I have something in mind for that.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

*GrumpButt*

Wth... :P

HA! Do your worssssst!
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.