News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 24, 2011, 05:37:38 AM
That's almost a perfect image of what I imagine you to be.
Missing a chicken, a dildo and a road cone.

Picture is eerily beautiful

:?

Freeky

Fucking amazing.  Also scary. :lulz:

Jenne

I love that photo of you, Nigel.  I need to make friends with good photographers because I hate almost every piece of film on me out there.  And you always come here with such awesome photos of yourself.  Huzzah, Chickie--and you're also lookin' smokin' as usual, too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Beardman Meow on September 24, 2011, 10:05:12 AM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 24, 2011, 05:37:38 AM
That's almost a perfect image of what I imagine you to be.
Missing a chicken, a dildo and a road cone.

Picture is eerily beautiful

:?

WOWWWWWW  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on September 25, 2011, 12:51:32 AM
I love that photo of you, Nigel.  I need to make friends with good photographers because I hate almost every piece of film on me out there.  And you always come here with such awesome photos of yourself.  Huzzah, Chickie--and you're also lookin' smokin' as usual, too.

Thanks Jenne! And thanks Freeky, too!

I am a lucky girl indeed to have so many photographer/painter friends. I'm going to a photo shoot tomorrow that should be fairly wonderful, with b's baby dolls.

And... on Friday I'm going to the gallery opening dressed as a clown. I HATE clowns, but I will do anything for b. There should be some good pictures out of that.

Luna

Imma have nightmares about that... THING... she's holding.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A preview of last night's photo shoot:

Doktor Howl

CANNOT WOMP.  IS ALREADY PERFECT.

:banana:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Yowza.

Here's me, at a shindig for Mrs LMNO's company.

Empty hallway is empty.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2011, 05:40:03 PM
CANNOT WOMP.  IS ALREADY PERFECT.

:banana:

:lulz:

Just WAIT til you see the rest of them. Oh my god. I hope they turn out.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 26, 2011, 06:03:28 PM
Yowza.

Empty hallway is empty.

This picture is, somehow, epic. Needs to be USED.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube