News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 31, 2011, 12:31:21 AM
Have pics of Cain been removed at his request or did the internet eat them?
If the latter, I probably have them somewhere, but that they're gone from the photobucket suggests to me that Cain doesn't want his face here?

I imagine its the former. I remember seeing them at some point, but it's been long enough that I saw them last I don't remember what he looks like.

If it's the latter, I'll leave it up to him to let me know and send a pic. Thanks though.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Reginald Ret

Because bad ideas deserve to be executed:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Dude, whatever you're doing it's making you look twice as old as you are

:lulz:

UK WOMP incoming.

I took Cain's place. Hey, I've been to England, Scotland and Wales.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

On my way to the whateverth annual Evil Party, this year's theme is Gold, again.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: :regret: on December 31, 2011, 01:06:14 AM
Because bad ideas deserve to be executed:

WHAT THE FUCK

YOUR NECK

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

New Years Eve™ Brought to you by Skippy's Mustachwax and Mahalo Ukuleles.

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 31, 2011, 03:37:41 PM
New Years Eve™ Brought to you by Skippy's Mustachwax and Mahalo Ukuleles.

Your personal theme, clearly, is Magnificence™.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 31, 2011, 05:34:51 AM
On my way to the whateverth annual Evil Party, this year's theme is Gold, again.

Um.

:fap:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 01, 2012, 04:35:59 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 31, 2011, 05:34:51 AM

Um.

:fap:

You are ze kind! Here is tonight's getup:

I am tired girl and probably not doing any kind of dressing up or drinking for the next month. Which will be kind on my waistline.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Happy end of the world, everyone!

Suu

Nigel, are you wearing cowboy boots with that gold dress?  :fap:

St. Dingbat of the Scissors, her friends, and I last night, we went to some stupid black and white invitational in South Tampa, I felt old and fat:

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 31, 2011, 12:31:21 AM
Have pics of Cain been removed at his request or did the internet eat them?

removed at his request

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cute dress Suu!

Yes, cowboy boots; gold ones with the gold dress and red ones with the black dress.

Suu

Thanks! It was actually a borrow from a family friend. I didn't pack for a formal.

Red boots with black?!

WANT.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Elder Iptuous

Suu,
what is coming out of that dude's crotch in the first pic?