News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I cut my hair over the summer while in Seattle.  Forgot that it hasn't been updated here.

Triple Zero

Looks good Sig! Do you comb your stache? If not, you should. If you do, it's just curly :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

It was, at the time, overgrown and frayed.  I keep it a bit more groomed looking lately, thanks to the acquisition of some barber scissors and a proper shaver.

Triple Zero

I found if you comb it regularly with a fine comb, even though it doesn't seem to stay very long, at some point the hairs will get straighter. Indeed a proper shaver / trimmer helps much as well :-)

It'll be a while before I'll try growing a beard again, further than my usual eternal stubbles.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

Interesting...

I'm actually new to the idea of combs.  This is the shortest my hair has been since I was too small to ride a rollercoaster, and I'm not used to having a head of hair that I can run a comb through.

Phox

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on February 01, 2012, 04:06:52 PM
I'm 22. D:
Those pics make you look about 26-27, compared to your other photos I've seen. <= that last bit is then important one. :P

Which is not a bad thing. They've got gravitas.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on February 01, 2012, 06:41:39 PM
I'm 22. D:
Those pics make you look about 26-27, compared to your other photos I've seen. <= that last bit is then important one. :P

Blarg.  Nobody takes you seriously anyway, until you're 40.

Because we hate young people.  HATE HATE HATE.

...For reasons that should be obvious.  And we outnumber you by a considerable amount.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

:lulz: That's ok. We haet you, too, Old Timer.
Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on February 01, 2012, 06:41:39 PM
I'm 22. D:

Yeah, ok, I can see that. :)
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

My father, Royal Canadian Navy, 1961:

Me, US Army, 1990:

My son, USMC, 2012:

Trying to get a copy of a pic of my father's father, CASF, 1943.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

those are all awesome, Roger.  :)

Jasper

The lineage is pretty clear to see.  That's great that you have all of those pictures.

Rumckle

When I first glanced at the first picture, I thought "wait, I thought Roger was in the marines, not the navy"
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

East Coast Hustle

Motliest crew on the high seas.

Got to check "helicopter tour of a tropical island" off my bucket list today.

The ship in the foreground is the one I work on. Just pretend you don't see the other ship and neither of us will end up in Gitmo.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rumckle on February 05, 2012, 01:29:59 AM
When I first glanced at the first picture, I thought "wait, I thought Roger was in the marines, not the navy"

I was in the army, actually.   :lulz:

My son is in the Marines.