News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidian

Being the one on the right, about four months ago, during Isaac, when I was working the door and that was my permanent expression.
Slightly Diseased Pheromone Discharge of Saintly and Superhuman Proportions

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just gave my daughter that haircut.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Aidian

I'm sure she wears it with more grace and aplomb than I. I can't help but get a little happier when I see kids running about with mohawks. It's so delightfully heartening, the precocious little scamps.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Aidian on December 16, 2012, 10:44:45 AM

Being the one on the right, about four months ago, during Isaac, when I was working the door and that was my permanent expression.

You could be Coyote's twin, only with shrapnel in your face.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 17, 2012, 03:28:05 AM
Quote from: Aidian on December 16, 2012, 10:44:45 AM

You could be Coyote's twin, only with shrapnel in your face.

Cuz I know how to duck :lulz:

Aidian

There was a terrible barbed wire accident in my youth; if I don't fill the holes with something, all manner of obscenities and fluids leak out. The septum...that's just so I don't have to smell people in summer. Unwashed sweaty ape is not a pleasant aroma, especially down here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aidian on December 17, 2012, 02:04:34 AM
I'm sure she wears it with more grace and aplomb than I. I can't help but get a little happier when I see kids running about with mohawks. It's so delightfully heartening, the precocious little scamps.

She is a five-foot-one tower of simmering resentment that my short genes are stronger than her father's tall genes. And social justice, and making people feel good about themselves.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Patron Saint

Seek ye not enlightenment for the truth is the journey and the journey is the truth.

Aidian

Quote from: hølist on December 17, 2012, 06:42:45 AM

She is a five-foot-one tower of simmering resentment that my short genes are stronger than her father's tall genes. And social justice, and making people feel good about themselves.

I'll just assume, given the description, that I should adjust her perceived age and lay off the scamp bit. That's fantastic, though; my mom was on voluntary detail back in the day for various touch ups to the plumage also. Great lady, she was. Keep the tradition alive!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aidian on December 17, 2012, 09:55:33 AM
Quote from: hølist on December 17, 2012, 06:42:45 AM

I'll just assume, given the description, that I should adjust her perceived age and lay off the scamp bit. That's fantastic, though; my mom was on voluntary detail back in the day for various touch ups to the plumage also. Great lady, she was. Keep the tradition alive!

Yeah, she's a little past scamp age. No facial piercings yet, though.

As far as I can tell she doesn't have a bone of rebellion in her, which is good because if she wanted to rebel against her parents she'd have to go all Alex P. Keaton on us.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Patron Saint on December 17, 2012, 09:17:27 AM

Double dog dare.

Nice! You resemble what the illegitimate child of Col. Frank Fitts, USMC and Lester Burnham...that is...assuming Alan Ball was able to write American Beauty the way HE wanted it. That's fucking awesome :mittens:

Nephew Twiddleton

Villager and I and friends. Don't womp the friends. If you don't know which ones are Villager and I, you shouldn't be womping yet anyway.

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Dude, you're friends with Faramir?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 27, 2012, 07:52:09 AM
The Anarchangel roommate sitch this time around involves a dood with a thick fahkin accent kehd. His name is Bryan. We call him B. Also, he drinks tea that makes him poo.

B, what would yah get if yah had yah druthuhs
What can one get someone who calls everyone bruthah
I thought, "dood maybe a pot for poop tea/
Or summ'n ta do with chakras foah yoah enuhgy
Then I remembuh'd you kinda look like a geek
So I figyuh'd I'd get somethin to augment that chic