News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cramulus on August 07, 2013, 04:03:55 PM
Back from Amsterdam & Germany! Went to a larp for five or six days, with 8000+ people. Mind blowing. Indescribable. Exhausting. Good / bad to be back.

Here's my hotel:

In Amsterdam, I met up with a bunch of Discordians

including triple zero!

bunch of spags, mainly

And then the LARP

the game was amazing

got a sweet new polearm

the trip back was 24 solid hours of travel. After that I crashed out for a whole day. And now I'm back at work! They've fired like 25 people since I left, but those people don't finish until the end of the month... so the office is pretty weird right now.

My mind is still in Germany.

SO how does Euro LARP compare to US Larp?
Also sweet looking latex glaive.

I mean

FILTHY LARPER  :argh!: :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Is it just me, or are Eurospag LARPers hot?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Aucoq

It looks like you had a blast, Cram!  It looks like we really missed out on a great time.

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on August 08, 2013, 02:43:56 AM

That was the first thing I thought when I saw that first LARP picture.   :lol:

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 07, 2013, 07:14:47 PM

Fucking customs.   :argh!:

:lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on August 08, 2013, 02:43:56 AM

Some of the EuroLARP pictures I've seen on /tg/ make American historical reenactors look like amateurs.

tyrannosaurus vex

Back from Amsterdam & Germany! Went to a larp for five or six days, with 8000+ people. Mind blowing. Indescribable. Exhausting. Good / bad to be back.

Here's my hotel:

including triple zero!

bunch of spags, mainly

And then the LARP

the game was amazing

got a sweet new polearm

the trip back was 24 solid hours of travel. After that I crashed out for a whole day. And now I'm back at work! They've fired like 25 people since I left, but those people don't finish until the end of the month... so the office is pretty weird right now.

Coincidence...?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Pæs

I don't even know where to put this, but I accidentally this while WOMPing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on August 10, 2013, 02:15:07 AM

:lulz: Wow!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Here's my hotel:

including triple zero!

bunch of spags, mainly

And then the LARP

the game was amazing

got a sweet new polearm

Zippletits and Regret have seemingly not cut their hair since 2010

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: YOUR Social Science Thinkmonkey on August 08, 2013, 02:43:56 AM

BritLARPers not so much.

but BritLarpers will camp in sub zero temperatures for a 3 day event AND STILL GO ONTO THE MAIN BATTLE.

I prefer pub games, myself.

Pæs

Quote from: Pæs on August 10, 2013, 02:15:07 AM

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH GOD NO WHY WHAT IS HAPPENING

:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on August 10, 2013, 02:33:00 AM
Quote from: YOUR Social Science Thinkmonkey on August 08, 2013, 02:43:56 AM

BritLARPers not so much.

but BritLarpers will camp in sub zero temperatures for a 3 day event AND STILL GO ONTO THE MAIN BATTLE.

I prefer pub games, myself.

Oh MY. That is still rather... hot.

Pæs