News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

That does look fun

Suu

And free for the most part! You can pay to get into the closed off area for $30, which was packed solid last year, or you can just find a spot on the grass and relax like we did...Only we were there to ride bikes and walk the island, and then stumbled upon the party. I think we may go out into Manhattan for dinner after we're done still dressed like this, because the 20's in Manhattan ftw.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pæs

MY OFFERING TO YOU, PD.  A SERIES OF EXPLOITABLE EXPRESSIONS.

Freeky

Pretty much all of page 384...

Mwaaah...  :fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on August 15, 2013, 06:41:42 AM

MY OFFERING TO YOU, PD.  A SERIES OF EXPLOITABLE EXPRESSIONS.

WOMPABLE AS SHIT!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Pixie on August 10, 2013, 02:28:54 AM
Zippletits and Regret have seemingly not cut their hair since 2010
That could be right.
I don't cut my hair, I shave.
At some point my hair will start to piss me off at which point i will either go for a mohawk or completely bald.
Step one: Try to shave it off.
Step two: Untangle hair from shaving apparatus.
Step three: Get even madder at my hair.
Step four: Start stabbing at my hair with these curious knifes that seem to be bolted together in such a way that the sharp bits slice pretty close to each other.
Step five: Deny any similarity between bolted-together-knifes and scissors, since scissors are an abomination unfit for Man.
Step six: Use shaving apparatus to finish the job the bolted-together-knifes started.
Step seven: Be amazed at how the wind got scared of me all of a sudden and stopped blowing the hoodies off of my head. Skinheads are so scary they scare even forces of nature.

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 11, 2013, 01:03:07 PM
It's to spite my balding friends, mainly.
No no, you are helping them. You are growing the hair that they can't. You are saving them from a hairless existence. The purity of your heart brings a tear to my eye.

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Triple Zero

Quote from: :regret: on August 16, 2013, 05:31:27 PM
No no, you are helping them. You are growing the hair that they can't. You are saving them from a hairless existence. The purity of your heart brings a tear to my eye.

Yes. That is exactly it. I'm an altruist to the last follicle.

Also, a decent trimmer/tondeuse shouldn't have too much trouble reducing even my thick bigass hair to a few mm? I mean yeah it'll have *some* trouble, but you just say "Tering, dat kriebelt!" and get on with it ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 16, 2013, 05:59:25 PM
Quote from: :regret: on August 16, 2013, 05:31:27 PM

Yes. That is exactly it. I'm an altruist to the last follicle.

Also, a decent trimmer/tondeuse shouldn't have too much trouble reducing even my thick bigass hair to a few mm? I mean yeah it'll have *some* trouble, but you just say "Tering, dat kriebelt!" and get on with it ;-)
It's not the thickness that jams trimmers, it's the length. It tends to loop back on itsself when exposed to rapidly moving bits of metal often getting pulled in instead of cut and turning your trimmer into a ... epileerapparaat. epilator? whatever. thingy that pulls out your hair.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

So, once upon a time, Suu turned 31 years old, and decided to go to the happiest place on Earth to celebrate: New York City.

Friday night, the shenanigans kicked off, and Suu found herself on Coney Island. Now, Coney Island used to be REALLY FUCKING NASTY. As in, you did not go there. You DID. NOT. Sandy ripped it up really bad, but prior to the hurricane, it was already on the upswing. In fact in the past 5 years or so according to my cousin, they've managed to really go in and clean the place out. This both amused and horrified me, because the idea of seeing little kids running around Coney Island at 10pm was a bit scary. So we started the night off at a Brooklyn Cyclones game:

And walked the boardwalk, which is now a lot of stone since most of it was sucked out to sea:

Most of the big landmarks survived:

So we went and played skeeball, where between the 4 of us we got enough tickets for me to get this sweet birthday eyepatch:

And then went to this bar where this guy bought me shots of Jameson on top of my own rum drinking:

Despite a cracking hangover in the morning, we were able to get moving in good time to get to Governors Island for the Lawn Party:

Where everything turned black and white instantly:

So we drank bootlegged gin rickeys, and us dames had a really nifty time with a couple of johnnies:

The next day we ventured into Manhattan to do "Cheap and free shit" and found the Ruben Museum of Art, which is a collection of Himalayan goodies. Some of it was pretty intense, and they had an exhibit that showed how Tibetan art was made and what it means:

Some of it was remarkably grotesque:

And then we made it up to the High Line, the segment of elevated railway in Manhattan that was converted to a green walking path on the West Side.

And got to stand over 10th Ave traffic:

The entire day in Manhattan cost each of us on average $15 for museum admission, lunch, and frozen yogurt. We drove in like idiots from Brooklyn, which saved us subway fare and the only real traffic we had the entire day was going down Canal Street toward the Manhattan Bridge. Street parking was easy to find.

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu has lost weight.

Looking good.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Thanks Roger! I'm working pretty hard. I did cheat and have a Nathan's on Coney Island. With chili and cheese.  :oops:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on August 19, 2013, 06:42:16 PM
Thanks Roger! I'm working pretty hard. I did cheat and have a Nathan's on Coney Island. With chili and cheese.  :oops:

:crankey:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, you look great, Suu! I'm envious, I feel like I haven't budged.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

That, and also having a really great time. Cool!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.