News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Nigel, that picture needs to be on an album cover!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Ten years ago, I looked like this:

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffleman on February 06, 2014, 04:22:07 PM
Ten years ago, I looked like this:

Man, that doesn't even look like you. I'm going to have to see if I can dig up a 2004ish photo of me. I think that may have been the last year I had long hair.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

related to the hipster/geek thing, and the blurry line between nerd and hipster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3xe-Wxio1o

QuoteYou're probably a hipster.

We all hate hipsters, right? They seem so smug and arrogant, with their ray bans and scarves and ironic t-shirts. Even those who CLEARLY ARE hipsters still recoil at the label. Embracing irony over earnestness, the key to hipsters is not just what they enjoy, but how they enjoy it. Borrowing from other subcultures, (see: Handlebar mustaches and flannel shirts), hipsters reappropriate these fashion elements as their own. But don't we all do that? Our own fashion came from SOMEWHERE, and certainly has been refined. Do we all have a little bit of hipster blood in us?

East Coast Hustle

From the "oldies but goodies" grab-bag:

Out in Maine - this is back in '99 or 2000, can't remember which exactly. Spent the summer as a painter/gas jockey and lived in an apartment above the town dive bar in a building owned (at the time) by an insane ward of the state.

This is from the night of 9/11. It was my friend/neighbor's birthday (the girl in the pic) and we decided we weren't going to let a little terrorism ruin our fun. I streaked down 1st Ave. in Belltown and put my balls against the glass of El Gaucho right in front of some extremely rich peoples' table. Oh, and I swallowed a bullet with a shot of tequila.

I don't know what I was doing here but it was probably bad.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Well, fuck, if we're doing throwbacks.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

I haven't worn this since I was 21 years old. I'm at 152lbs now, I was about 145 then and thought I was "fat" because I had gained fluff when I moved to RI.

The big test will be fitting into the wedding dress from 2006, when I weighed 130lbs and was still training regularly before I fucked my knees up. Though I'm hoping someone will fucking buy that thing so it doesn't come with me to NH. Either way, I'm pleased, I was wondering if I was going to have to sell this or give it away because I wasn't sure if I'd ever be this small again. My goal is to be a size 10 by July. I doubt I will be able to safely go smaller than that, I'm just not built for it and I can already feel my hip bones protruding at size 12.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Vaud

Beard.

Mustache.

Today.  :p
"Gee. He was just here a minute ago." -GC

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, you are startlingly handsome without facial hair.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on February 08, 2014, 09:45:17 PM
I haven't worn this since I was 21 years old. I'm at 152lbs now, I was about 145 then and thought I was "fat" because I had gained fluff when I moved to RI.

The big test will be fitting into the wedding dress from 2006, when I weighed 130lbs and was still training regularly before I fucked my knees up. Though I'm hoping someone will fucking buy that thing so it doesn't come with me to NH. Either way, I'm pleased, I was wondering if I was going to have to sell this or give it away because I wasn't sure if I'd ever be this small again. My goal is to be a size 10 by July. I doubt I will be able to safely go smaller than that, I'm just not built for it and I can already feel my hip bones protruding at size 12.

That is a lovely dress and you look great in it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Got myself a nice printer/scanner for school.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Ben Shapiro

Daaaww retro pics.

Suu

Aww! You were a little cutey, Alty!

Vaud

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velvet Skin Sacs on February 10, 2014, 05:36:38 AM
Wow, you are startlingly handsome without facial hair.
That is the second time you've ever called me handsome, and I much appreciate the compliment. :)
"Gee. He was just here a minute ago." -GC