News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I realized a few days ago that I'm starting to look middle aged. Not necessarily "old," but mature. I mean, I've been going gray now for years, so yeah, I am pretty gray at 32, but my face is starting to catch up. I'm not particularly upset about it, nor do I plan on lying about my age, because it's pointless and just an observation.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

When you posted that spiky hair pic recently I noticed that you had matured. You used to read "teenager" to me previously, but in that pic you looked like a woman.

Looking good, Suu.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on September 09, 2014, 10:14:13 PM
This is the face of 39:

Happy Birthday.

39 was, for me, worse than 40 was.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Then this happened.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Quote from: Hoopla on September 10, 2014, 12:31:50 AM
When you posted that spiky hair pic recently I noticed that you had matured. You used to read "teenager" to me previously, but in that pic you looked like a woman.

Looking good, Suu.

Thanks. I'm still getting carded for everything.  :lulz:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2014, 01:49:04 AM

THAT TROLLING CUNT!
:cheney:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Hoops, Anton LeVey wished he could be so sexy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 10, 2014, 02:14:36 AM
Hoops, Anton LeVey wished he could be so sexy.

Hoops looks like an Irish novelist.

Well, if he had puke on his shirt.

Ben Shapiro

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

Suu

EK WAFFLR

Unfortunately not.

the Norwegian candidate for the 2008 Ben Franklin Summer Institute:

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

[/b]