News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Aucoq on February 07, 2016, 08:20:40 AM
Yikes! I bet that road's fun to go down when it's icy like that.

And the hair looks great!

1.  8 degree slope for 10 miles.  The first 2 miles were like that on that particular day.

2.  Thanks!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Been a while since I had a picture of myself.

The Good Reverend Roger

Me (back row, right) on leave after basic training in 1987.  I would have been 17 at the time.  Also in the pic is Larry (my best friend), Larry's then-GF Laura, and my first fiance (and the first in a long line of Jenns, which culminated in the Goddess I am currently married to).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I'm pretty sure Roger is just about to kick someone's 1980s ass.

I'm certain Nigel is about to kick someone's 2016 ass.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

Boston Pride, Saturday. This was the joyous part of the weekend.

NOTE: Only I am WOMP-able. The two more handsome men are to be left alone, please and thank you.

[edit] I realize some of the noobs might not recognize me. I'm the Trophy Husband.

Freeky

Suu

A bunch of my friends and I got tiaras for a Roman (See also: roaming) keg party at Pennsic.

I feel like the Grand Duchess Anastasia. I'm going to go tell Jeff that I am.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

I guess I could let y'all peep the spaglette:

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BEHOLD HER GLORY!

The Good Reverend Roger

...And then she kicked a hole in the ozone layer.

Q. G. Pennyworth