Author Topic: Spagbook  (Read 640934 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Spagbook
« Reply #6915 on: February 07, 2016, 06:47:45 am »
ROGER HAS HAIR ON HIS HEAD.

And on my face.  I don't work in a chemical plant anymore, I work in a Jack London frozen hell.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Brother Mythos

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6916 on: February 07, 2016, 08:18:18 am »
Iíd thought Iíd, pretty much, seen it all. But, I have to admit, Iíve never seen a spear gun in a maintenance office/shop before. (Iíve seen battery-operated singing fish hanging on the walls in two different maintenance offices, but we both know those donít really count for anything. And, I have seen an 8 gauge kiln gun locked up in a maintenance cage, but thatís only Ďclose, but no cigarí.)

Now, Iím guessing your office is way up on that mountaintop, and Iím guessing the fishing up there isnít anything to write home about. So, I have to ask, does that thing actually serve some maintenance purpose? Or, is it part of your special Employee Incentive Programô?

Aucoq

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6917 on: February 07, 2016, 08:20:40 am »
Yikes! I bet that road's fun to go down when it's icy like that.

And the hair looks great!
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #6918 on: February 07, 2016, 10:32:37 pm »
Iíd thought Iíd, pretty much, seen it all. But, I have to admit, Iíve never seen a spear gun in a maintenance office/shop before. (Iíve seen battery-operated singing fish hanging on the walls in two different maintenance offices, but we both know those donít really count for anything. And, I have seen an 8 gauge kiln gun locked up in a maintenance cage, but thatís only Ďclose, but no cigarí.)

Now, Iím guessing your office is way up on that mountaintop, and Iím guessing the fishing up there isnít anything to write home about. So, I have to ask, does that thing actually serve some maintenance purpose? Or, is it part of your special Employee Incentive Programô?

It's for protecting the tourists from giant squid.

It's worth noting that the fiber optic array on the new DESI instrument is called "The giant squid".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #6919 on: February 07, 2016, 10:33:25 pm »
Yikes! I bet that road's fun to go down when it's icy like that.

And the hair looks great!

1.  8 degree slope for 10 miles.  The first 2 miles were like that on that particular day.

2.  Thanks!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6920 on: February 17, 2016, 05:28:13 am »
ďIím guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,Ē Charles Wick said. ďIt was very complicated.Ē

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #6921 on: February 19, 2016, 05:23:15 pm »

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6922 on: February 29, 2016, 09:30:40 pm »

Been a while since I had a picture of myself.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #6923 on: March 30, 2016, 09:26:23 pm »
Me (back row, right) on leave after basic training in 1987.  I would have been 17 at the time.  Also in the pic is Larry (my best friend), Larry's then-GF Laura, and my first fiance (and the first in a long line of Jenns, which culminated in the Goddess I am currently married to).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6924 on: March 31, 2016, 03:46:10 am »
ďIím guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,Ē Charles Wick said. ďIt was very complicated.Ē

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #6925 on: March 31, 2016, 01:11:36 pm »
I'm pretty sure Roger is just about to kick someone's 1980s ass.

I'm certain Nigel is about to kick someone's 2016 ass.

EK WAFFLR

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurtô
    • View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: May 03, 2016, 07:52:00 pm »
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #6927 on: June 14, 2016, 11:51:12 pm »
Boston Pride, Saturday. This was the joyous part of the weekend.

NOTE: Only I am WOMP-able. The two more handsome men are to be left alone, please and thank you.

[edit] I realize some of the noobs might not recognize me. I'm the Trophy Husband.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6928 on: June 15, 2016, 02:22:36 am »
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Suu

• The Goddamn Industry Professional Who
  • Deserved It
  • Heartless and regal murderess of the intertubes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: July 19, 2016, 04:33:31 am »
A bunch of my friends and I got tiaras for a Roman (See also: roaming) keg party at Pennsic.

I feel like the Grand Duchess Anastasia. I'm going to go tell Jeff that I am.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."