News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Uwachiquen

Dimocritus

Also my first WOMP. I know, it aint great, but it needed to be done and is long over-due.

And now that I've taught myself how to do this shit, no one is safe! MWAHAHHAHHA!!!11!!!1
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dysnomia

Quote from: dimo on January 23, 2010, 10:17:21 PM
Also my first WOMP. I know, it aint great, but it needed to be done and is long over-due.

And now that I've taught myself how to do this shit, no one is safe! MWAHAHHAHHA!!!11!!!1

:lulz:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Captain Utopia

:lulz:  :lulz:

My fabled dignity shall be avenged!

Dimocritus

Quote from: FP on January 23, 2010, 10:40:13 PM

My fabled dignity shall be avenged!

:lulz: :lulz:
Go ahead and try it, Whiskers!  :argh!:

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: FP on January 23, 2010, 10:40:13 PM

My fabled dingy shall be avenged!

fixed for how I read it :lulz:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i made a creeper grin JUST FOR YUO

Dalek

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dalek

The one to the left with the greenish T-shirt.

Dimocritus

Dalekk, your sig. Is that "Earth Girls are Easy?"

Eater of Clowns

You'll have to excuse the angle, the fence was actually really high and my girlfriend is both not as tall as me and not standing on the wall that I am.

The Spags truck itself will be posted in Pics III:  The Afterbirth.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: The Omnipotent Grinner on January 25, 2010, 04:31:42 AM

You'll have to excuse the angle, the fence was actually really high and my girlfriend is both not as tall as me and not standing on the wall that I am.

The Spags truck itself will be posted in Pics III:  The Afterbirth.

YES! SOMEONE HAS FINALLY MANAGED TO GET A PIC OF A SPAGS TRUCK AT BLDG #19!!! I only ever see them in motion, and the roommate didn't get it last time when I shouted, "FOLLOW THAT SPAG!"
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on January 25, 2010, 05:42:40 AM
YES! SOMEONE HAS FINALLY MANAGED TO GET A PIC OF A SPAGS TRUCK AT BLDG #19!!! I only ever see them in motion, and the roommate didn't get it last time when I shouted, "FOLLOW THAT SPAG!"

Yup!  I've seen them moving on my way to work time after time, but never long enough for a shot.  So I drove by them Saturday, saw it parked there, figured it wouldn't be moving, and took the digital camera out today.  My girlfriend was happy to come along and we found a mustache vending machine inside, which she fed, then wearing her prize the remainder of the day.

There were 3 Spags trucks in a row.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

That and Building #19 is probably one of the greatest things to ever exist in the retail world. EVER. My roommate came running it before I left for FL and went, "Suu, drop whatever you're doing, there are ugly wedding dresses on sale for $5 at Building #19!"

I didn't go...and I doubt they're still there. However, I bet that some of the best dressed ghetto chicks on this stretch of 1A are going to be wearing those $5 dresses at city hall this spring.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."