News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Yatto shape-shifts.

And I'm pretty certain he said it wasn't him, just a picture he found.  But, he is indeed a shapeshifter.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This dress makes me look oddly wide. I swear I'm not that wide.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 06, 2010, 02:06:03 AM

lrn2shoop grl.

also,
nice hat!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Storebrand

That dress is all sorts of ill-fitting but the hat is freakin' sweet.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jasper

Where'd you get that hat?  All I'm seeing around town is hipster fedoras.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 06, 2010, 02:06:03 AM

I think it doesn't matter one single bit.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Yatto on February 06, 2010, 09:52:18 PM

This is officially the PD Tarot Devil card.  As of now.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Triple Zero

I must make time for a proper REVENGE for that.

Expect nothing soon, though.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

If there existed a WOMP tarot deck, I might actually bother to learn the tarot.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Freeky

:sad: You should post BAI!  :sad:

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 06, 2010, 07:06:06 PM
Where'd you get that hat?  All I'm seeing around town is hipster fedoras.

Two Sundays ago I found it in the middle of the street, in the rain, while I was on my way to pick up my son from a sleepover. It was like a gift from the gods. It's a vintage (not sure what era, but obviously 60's or earlier) Knox Foxhound from the Bon Marche in Yakima, WA.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."