PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on February 12, 2010, 12:57:09 PM

I have to say, I think I have a weakness for this look.  :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 12, 2010, 10:17:03 PM

Best picture I've ever taken of myself.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutie!!one11eleven!

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

So today I found a disturbing clip-on mullet, in my hair color, just lying around. It was like a gift from gawd.

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

President Television

Quote from: FP on February 12, 2010, 06:58:49 PM
Awesome!  This thread makes me want a hat.  Preferably some.  Perhaps many.  I probably shouldn't go overboard though, lest it became a love/hat relationship.

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Dalek

An afternoon, lots of free time, lots of boredom and a friend over.
ATTN: Imagewall!

Not really excited, aren't we?

Still not excited, aren't we?

Excited - stage one

Excited - stage two

c-c-c-combo breaker

Now stand on one leg. Now grab your hat with your leg. Ok - now cover your crotch. Now put a finger in your ear. Wait what? Ok, the picture just got really weird.

Darth Maul is wearing chainmail next to Sherlock GGGGones. Your arguement is invalid.

Disclaimer: We both know that we're stepping into the dangerous waters of WOMP.

Doktor Howl

Still the best Alphapance look:

Is better than mustache look.  LMNO should shave, get mad, and then stay angry forever.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on February 13, 2010, 06:37:46 AM
So today I found a disturbing clip-on mullet, in my hair color, just lying around. It was like a gift from gawd.

CLIP-ON MULLET

:eek: :eek:  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

This is just the best shit ever.

EVER!

Nast

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 13, 2010, 06:46:15 PM

CLIP-ON MULLET

CLIP ON MULLET!

That's my new favorite phrase.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Looking snazzy, Alty!

Salty

Someday, I might even purchase those clothes.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

ThatGreenGentleman

It's good that you have goals.  :D
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.