News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

OSHI Dalekk is sparkling vampire!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 16, 2010, 05:03:39 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 11:54:29 PM
Also, Enki...on a serious note, kill the beard.  It's not thick enough, and looks like hell.

Just saying.

YOU MAY

look kinda dorky

BUT THE BEARD

is totally cute, you're like a little woodland puckish thing. Roger apparently goes for the bearish type.

Apparently somebody here likes chicken.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know, it bums me out that sparkly now = vampire wannabe. It used to mean you were a stripper or a hippie.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dalek

So I'm a blood sucking stripper hippie?

Suu

My ex (Not Herb) is doing a series of timed sketches after his morning run as a project for school down at Ringling. Every day for 2 weeks he does a series of 4 based on who are the first 4 texts he gets after 7am.

I texted him exactly at 7am (Because I just happened to get up to pee and remembered) and this is what he did:

I asked him what plan he had for my hand before his time ran out, and he said "A hook".  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

That is wicked!  It reminds me of the art from Age of Bronze.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

that's a really cool idea

Suu

Quote from: Hoopla on February 17, 2010, 07:11:34 PM
That is wicked!  It reminds me of the art from Age of Bronze.

He does great work and used to ink skateboards for a place in Seattle: http://boardinker.com/Boards.html

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 16, 2010, 06:22:09 PM
Also, Enki...on a serious note, kill the beard.  It's not thick enough, and looks like hell.

Just saying.

YOU MAY

look kinda dorky

BUT THE BEARD

is totally cute, you're like a little woodland puckish thing. Roger apparently goes for the bearish type.

wut
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 17, 2010, 07:38:53 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 16, 2010, 06:22:09 PM

Just saying.

YOU MAY

look kinda dorky

BUT THE BEARD

wut

A joke about EOT thinking Enki is cute.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Well, I am white meat.

Enki,
didn't get the joke

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Suu on February 17, 2010, 07:07:03 PM
My ex (Not Herb) is doing a series of timed sketches after his morning run as a project for school down at Ringling. Every day for 2 weeks he does a series of 4 based on who are the first 4 texts he gets after 7am.

I texted him exactly at 7am (Because I just happened to get up to pee and remembered) and this is what he did:

I asked him what plan he had for my hand before his time ran out, and he said "A hook".  :lulz:

wow that's really good
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 17, 2010, 08:54:49 PM
Well, I am white meat.

Enki,
didn't get the joke

:sad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_(gay_slang)
QuoteChicken can be used, usually by gay men referring to other gay men, to mean a young gay man or young appearing gay man - stereotypically describing an adolescent youth, usually one with an innocent nature.

Jasper

E.O.T.

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 17, 2010, 10:16:31 PM
Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 17, 2010, 08:54:49 PM
Well, I am white meat.

Enki,
didn't get the joke

:sad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_(gay_slang)
QuoteChicken can be used, usually by gay men referring to other gay men, to mean a young gay man or young appearing gay man - stereotypically describing an adolescent youth, usually one with an innocent nature.

IS THAT

text from like, the 1880's or something? With Dandies and all that?

WE

call them "twinks" now.
"a good fight justifies any cause"