Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storebrand

Jasper

Quote from: Iptuous on February 19, 2010, 10:32:20 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on February 19, 2010, 10:28:54 PM
Are you a meteorologist?

nope. engineer.
why? is there a meteorologist that looks like me, or do i just look meteorologisty?

The latter.  You really pull off the clean shaven sane normal person look.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 19, 2010, 10:34:57 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on February 19, 2010, 10:32:20 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on February 19, 2010, 10:28:54 PM
Are you a meteorologist?

nope. engineer.
why? is there a meteorologist that looks like me, or do i just look meteorologisty?

The latter.  You really pull off the clean shaven sane normal person look.

Meteorologists? Normal? Sane? Perchance you have yet to see this guy.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

NotPublished

:x

Guess no where is safe
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on February 19, 2010, 10:27:58 PM
Quote from: NotPublished on February 19, 2010, 01:01:32 AM
(wonders what you look like shaved)
like this...

Jesus H Fuck. What are you doing, going around looking like that? Don't you realize you're asking for it?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

If PD were any hotter it would collapse under it's own gravitational pull, having burnt up it's own fuel supply of hotness and leaving an iron core. Which would still be damned sexy, as far as iron goes

FUTURE SPAGS: DON'T BE SO HOT. YOU WILL DESTROY US ALL!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Dysnomia

Iptuous looks like he belongs at church without his beard.

lolweathermanlololol

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

NotPublished

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 10:18:37 PM
Quote from: Payne on February 19, 2010, 10:16:09 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 10:14:24 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 19, 2010, 10:12:19 PM
Quote from: NotPublished on February 18, 2010, 12:50:16 AM
twinks are usually annoying

Judging from the pics I've seen you are a twink.

WTF?

Usual BabylonHoruv, Dok. I cease to be surprised by it anymore.

There are a couple women who refuse to speak at all when he's in IRC.

I've seen that side of him a couple of times, but shit...Who the hell says rotten shit like that to NP?

Must be a different context for twink then because I meant it as mild teasing.  The usage I have heard of the word is attractive perhaps somewhat effeminate gay male.  Sort of the gay version of a metrosexual.  Also usually thin (not like unhealthy skinny, just thin as opposed to husky) and not at all hairy.

If I am mistakenly calling NP gay when he is not I apologize, misremembering, but the pics I have seen he looks attractive, not overly masculine, and hairless.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Payne on February 19, 2010, 10:16:09 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 10:14:24 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 19, 2010, 10:12:19 PM
Quote from: NotPublished on February 18, 2010, 12:50:16 AM
twinks are usually annoying

Judging from the pics I've seen you are a twink.

WTF?

Usual BabylonHoruv, Dok. I cease to be surprised by it anymore.

There are a couple women who refuse to speak at all when he's in IRC.

More than one?  I am apparently abrasive enough that I don't even realize it sometimes then.  I knew I had pissed Pixie off, although I hadn't figured out just why, I hadn't realized I had pissed anyone else off.

-Dok Howl

NotPublished

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 20, 2010, 12:40:20 AM
Must be a different context for twink then because I meant it as mild teasing.  The usage I have heard of the word is attractive perhaps somewhat effeminate gay male.  Sort of the gay version of a metrosexual.  Also usually thin (not like unhealthy skinny, just thin as opposed to husky) and not at all hairy.

If I am mistakenly calling NP gay when he is not I apologize, misremembering, but the pics I have seen he looks attractive, not overly masculine, and hairless.

Thats it! More Gym for me :lulz: I am usually clean shaven on the face though. But I do have body hair - dont you worry about that ;)

Aw, thanks for the compliment :oops:

(And yes don't worry I'm gay - I don't think I would of been insulted if I wasn't)

The so called self-identifying Twinks I've seen are mostly effeminate, plastic looking shits who don't care what they do - and go too far with letting their identity become solely based on their sexual orientation ..My original comment was very biased! Haha.

Just personally, I don't like to associate with the scene at all. I get asked if I go to the clubs alot and which spots I hit - but I'm not the casual sort.

If I go out, its to have good laughs with friends. Not for a random fuck.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: NotPublished on February 20, 2010, 01:00:58 AM
Must be a different context for twink then because I meant it as mild teasing.  The usage I have heard of the word is attractive perhaps somewhat effeminate gay male.  Sort of the gay version of a metrosexual.  Also usually thin (not like unhealthy skinny, just thin as opposed to husky) and not at all hairy.

Thats it! More Gym for me :lulz: I am usually clean shaven on the face though. But I do have body hair - dont you worry about that ;)

(And yes don't worry I'm gay - I don't think I would of been insulted if I wasn't)

The so called self-identifying Twinks I've seen are mostly effeminate, plastic looking shits who don't care what they do - and go too far with letting their identity become solely based on their sexual orientation ..My original comment was very biased! Haha.

Just personally, I don't like to associate with the scene at all. I get asked if I go to the clubs alot and which spots I hit - but I'm not the casual sort.

Makes sense to me.  Identifying yourself primarially by who you fuck is about as silly as identifying yourself by the drugs you do.  I hadn't realized twink was tied up with that to that level.  My reference actually came from Kevin Smith, who is apparently a "Bear" as far as looks go (large and hairy) and he was bemoaning the fact that he is straight because if he were gay he'd be getting all the hot little twinks.

-Dok Howl

NotPublished

It is silly, I've always found it silly. I mostly just joke about it, there needs to be a hetro version of the Gay lingo!

Haha the thing that scares me is I think I am of the rare sort. I just want someone with a good personality, and knows how to enjoy what little time they have on Earth, anything else is just a perk. Maybe I'm just an old romantic, I don't know.

Sometimes I don't event want to be seen as gay, I'm just a guy who likes other guys/penis.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 20, 2010, 01:13:14 AM
Quote from: NotPublished on February 20, 2010, 01:00:58 AM

Makes sense to me.  Identifying yourself primarially by who you fuck is about as silly as identifying yourself by the drugs you do.  I hadn't realized twink was tied up with that to that level.  My reference actually came from Kevin Smith, who is apparently a "Bear" as far as looks go (large and hairy) and he was bemoaning the fact that he is straight because if he were gay he'd be getting all the hot little twinks.

Do bears go for twinks? I always seem to see them paired off with their own kind. Let's ask the expert: hey EOT,  do twinks and bears crossbreed?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

NP,
I've known at least half a dozen old gay couples that had been happily married for many years living a good life.
So, it can't be too rare...  just keep chugging along!

Iptuous
--(says the schmuck who was actually lucky enough to find and marry his highschool sweetheart, so has no idea about dating....)