x

do your worst bitches.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 21, 2010, 12:20:39 AM
MY LIP CRACKED OPEN AGAIN  :argh!:

YOU NEED

Chapstick and more water

OR ELSE

You'll split open like a rotten watermelon.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 02:58:14 AM
Quote from: Iptuous on February 20, 2010, 08:44:48 PM
Oh, no!
TGRR 'filled him up' with his hate, and now he's ready to burst forth with wrath!!!

That is a very poorly-designed water gun.

OR IS IT?

It's a POOMP dispenser.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 20, 2010, 02:19:18 PM

Cram was right.  Everyone should have one of these.

I wear mine to meetings every few weeks.

And :mittens:  You look like you could be peddling snake oil or lifting preposterous barbells.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on February 21, 2010, 04:01:13 AM

And :mittens:  You look like you could be peddling snake oil or lifting preposterous barbells.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 21, 2010, 02:38:22 AM
WINTER PUNCHED ME IN THE MOUF
THIS IS THE 5TH TIME ITS HAPPENED THIS WINTER  :evilmad:
ITS LIKE IM IMMUNE TO CHAPSTICK

BLISTEX LIP MEDEX VALUE SIZE NAO.

Seriously, I go through one of those every 2 weeks for a reason, aside from absolute physical addiction and dependency and the inability for my lips to maintain moisture thanks to a chemical burn from going through a jar of Carmex every two weeks.

No really, I have a serious physical and mental addiction to jarred lip balms. Sticks don't work, in fact, I go through a stick in about 3 days because I can't coat my lips enough when I need it every 15 minutes. I fucking tweak without it and have been known to burst into tears when I'm deprived.

Yes, I'm a member of Lip Balm Anonymous too. It was the only forum that got me to stop using Carmex and made me realize that the salicylic acid had destroyed my lips and made me dependant on lip balm for the rest of my life.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i think my problem is because i cant stand stuff on my lips and no matter how hard i try i wipe it off after a few min cause im not paying attention   :lulz:
i got this one thats supposed to sink in quickly so i cant wipe it off but it doesnt seem to be doing its job

Shibboleet The Annihilator

YOU GOT THE GAY AIDS!

Storebrand

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 21, 2010, 04:33:22 AM
i think my problem is because i cant stand stuff on my lips and no matter how hard i try i wipe it off after a few min cause im not paying attention   :lulz:
i got this one thats supposed to sink in quickly so i cant wipe it off but it doesnt seem to be doing its job

Try using the stuff you put on at night.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Suu

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 21, 2010, 04:33:22 AM

I can't live without it.  :x
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 21, 2010, 02:38:22 AM
WINTER PUNCHED ME IN THE MOUF
THIS IS THE 5TH TIME ITS HAPPENED THIS WINTER  :evilmad:
ITS LIKE IM IMMUNE TO CHAPSTICK

Fred, I also have full lips which are susceptible to chapping and cracking. I am also allergic to topically-applied vitamin e, which is in almost all lip balms, it's horrible. Makes my skin slough off.

My lip-preservation formula:

1. Vitamin C. Lots. Keeps membraneous flesh resilient.

2. Water. A LOT of water, all the time.

3. Plain original Chapstick or Vaseline during the day, and at night a salve called "Aquaphor", which contains denatured lanolin. Lanolin is actually the best lip protector ever, but the regular stuff smells like sheep, which is not an awesome smell on your lips. The denatured kind doesn't smell.

Good luck with your lip cracks!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on February 21, 2010, 03:22:27 AM
for amusement and wompage:

WRATH

certainly wompable no?

suavity:

Lord and Lady Biscuit:

x

do your worst bitches.

Jesus fuck. Even YOU are ridiculously hot (in an immorally young way). The parade of hot Discordians never stops, does it? WTF.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NotPublished

Its a Sexy sexy revolution.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

President Television

The revolution ends NOW.

The Sacred Creamed Corn of Delgotha commands it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.