News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notathing

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 05:39:03 AM
The revolution ends NOW.

The Sacred Creamed Corn of Delgotha commands it.

Oh dear GOD.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 20, 2010, 02:15:55 AM
I DON'T THINK

there's gonna be an absolute here, but yeah, mostly "bears" who're into the "bear" "culture", are about the whole 'loveyoucuzyeroverweight/outtashapeandHAIRY' aspect. I think "twinks" are more for the "daddy" psychological types, the complex fetish thing. "bears" as an identity have evolved/ devolved into regular guy let's fuck cuz we're regular guys. It wasn't always that way but now we've got shit like "otters" and other categories I don't want to comment on because they're the equivalent to a "or kill me" rant as subject.

ALSO

at my favourite "gay" watering hole the guys obsess over body hair A LOT & since it's "home to the Oregon Bears" and narry a twink is to be seen, I'd have to conclude that generally bears don't care for twinks.

I think I work at your watering hole.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 21, 2010, 08:39:03 AM
Quote from: E.O.T. on February 20, 2010, 02:15:55 AM
I DON'T THINK

there's gonna be an absolute here, but yeah, mostly "bears" who're into the "bear" "culture", are about the whole 'loveyoucuzyeroverweight/outtashapeandHAIRY' aspect. I think "twinks" are more for the "daddy" psychological types, the complex fetish thing. "bears" as an identity have evolved/ devolved into regular guy let's fuck cuz we're regular guys. It wasn't always that way but now we've got shit like "otters" and other categories I don't want to comment on because they're the equivalent to a "or kill me" rant as subject.

ALSO

at my favourite "gay" watering hole the guys obsess over body hair A LOT & since it's "home to the Oregon Bears" and narry a twink is to be seen, I'd have to conclude that generally bears don't care for twinks.

I think I work at your watering hole.

Whoops.

massive :lmnuendo: ITT.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 20, 2010, 04:16:32 AM
You guys, my dog was all "I'm not afraid of WOMP.  They ain't shit."

So I posted him here.

he's not afraid of WOMP because nothing they can do to him will compare to you putting him in those wretched pajamas.

the last yatto

even a snuggie would be an improvement
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rumckle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 03:27:47 AM

OR ELSE

You'll split open like a rotten watermelon.

:lmnuendo:

Rumckle,
dirty, dirty mind
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

President Television

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 21, 2010, 07:26:12 AM
Oh dear GOD.

Am I not the pinnacle of beauty and perfection? Am I not a veritable Adonis?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 05:39:03 AM
The revolution ends NOW.

The Sacred Creamed Corn of Delgotha commands it.

Delgotha?  WHAT?
Molon Lube

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 05:44:56 PM
Delgotha?  WHAT?

:lulz: It is vaguely mystical-sounding.

Hm, maybe I'll set up the Delgotha Cabal... :evil:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 05:48:25 PM
Delgotha?  WHAT?

Um, it's the title of the worst book ever inflicted on the English language.  Link to our fucking with the publisher upon request.

No, dude...it's really that bad.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Delgotha makes sprakly vampires look like art.

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 06:03:09 PM
Delgotha?  WHAT?

Um, it's the title of the worst book ever inflicted on the English language.  Link to our fucking with the publisher upon request.

I know, I posted in that thread.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 06:14:26 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 06:03:09 PM
Delgotha?  WHAT?

Um, it's the title of the worst book ever inflicted on the English language.  Link to our fucking with the publisher upon request.

I know, I posted in that thread.  :lulz:

Ah.  Does your cabal "strength the necromancers"?

Molon Lube