News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 06:17:07 PM
Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 06:14:26 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 06:03:09 PM
Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 05:48:25 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 05:44:56 PM
Delgotha?  WHAT?

:lulz: It is vaguely mystical-sounding.

Hm, maybe I'll set up the Delgotha Cabal... :evil:

Um, it's the title of the worst book ever inflicted on the English language.  Link to our fucking with the publisher upon request.

No, dude...it's really that bad.

I know, I posted in that thread.  :lulz:

Ah.  Does your cabal "strength the necromancers"?

Yes, and we try to bring out the dragon in everyone. The good dragons, anyway. You can never be too watchful.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 06:18:01 PM
Delgotha?  WHAT?

Um, it's the title of the worst book ever inflicted on the English language.  Link to our fucking with the publisher upon request.

Yes, and we try to bring out the dragon in everyone. The good dragons, anyway. You can never be too watchful.

Especially around DEFF MOUNTAIN!
Molon Lube

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 06:19:22 PM
Delgotha?  WHAT?

you need to be an immortal Delgothan or higher to access that information
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 06:22:04 PM
Delgotha?  WHAT?

DEFF MOUNTAIN, OPIES!
\
:hammer:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 21, 2010, 08:39:03 AM
Quote from: E.O.T. on February 20, 2010, 02:15:55 AM
I DON'T THINK

there's gonna be an absolute here, but yeah, mostly "bears" who're into the "bear" "culture", are about the whole 'loveyoucuzyeroverweight/outtashapeandHAIRY' aspect. I think "twinks" are more for the "daddy" psychological types, the complex fetish thing. "bears" as an identity have evolved/ devolved into regular guy let's fuck cuz we're regular guys. It wasn't always that way but now we've got shit like "otters" and other categories I don't want to comment on because they're the equivalent to a "or kill me" rant as subject.

ALSO

at my favourite "gay" watering hole the guys obsess over body hair A LOT & since it's "home to the Oregon Bears" and narry a twink is to be seen, I'd have to conclude that generally bears don't care for twinks.

I think I work at your watering hole.

Holy shit, if that's the case I'm going to start drinking there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I posted the link to Delgotha on the bead lady forum and the bead ladies made fun of it too.

Sad thing is, I think the reviews have been taken down again. They shouldn't be allowed to do that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 06:24:32 PM
Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 21, 2010, 06:22:04 PM
Delgotha?  WHAT?

DEFF MOUNTAIN, OPIES!
\
:hammer:

AMBIEN! WE MUST AWAY!

AMBIEN?

\
:deadhorse:

Sir Squid Diddimus

oops, your links are borked

Iason Ouabache

Damn, I forget about this thread for a week and it explodes.

Also, LGS = Best n00b EVER!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

notathing

Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 22, 2010, 05:52:01 PM
Damn, I forget about this thread for a week and it explodes.

Also, LGS = Best n00b EVER!
:aaa: :hi5: :wink:

Freeky

STOAT, I'MA STEAL YUOR SHIRT! :eek: :fap:

E.O.T.

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 21, 2010, 06:27:01 PM
I DON'T THINK

there's gonna be an absolute here, but yeah, mostly "bears" who're into the "bear" "culture", are about the whole 'loveyoucuzyeroverweight/outtashapeandHAIRY' aspect. I think "twinks" are more for the "daddy" psychological types, the complex fetish thing. "bears" as an identity have evolved/ devolved into regular guy let's fuck cuz we're regular guys. It wasn't always that way but now we've got shit like "otters" and other categories I don't want to comment on because they're the equivalent to a "or kill me" rant as subject.

ALSO

at my favourite "gay" watering hole the guys obsess over body hair A LOT & since it's "home to the Oregon Bears" and narry a twink is to be seen, I'd have to conclude that generally bears don't care for twinks.

NIGEL

you'll just upset the poor bear fags because of their double standard on acceptence. Also, you'll have to renew your "oregon bear" membership to get the drink specials. Besides, me telling you stories about the bar is way better than having to be there.

ECH

Really? Where'd you find work? I'm referring to the the "Portland Eagle" over on Lombard. Not that great of a place AT ALL but my friends go there and since it opened, being in the neighborhood, I officially have no reason to go downtown to drink unless I want to see drag queens.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 22, 2010, 08:58:12 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 21, 2010, 06:27:01 PM
I DON'T THINK

ALSO

NIGEL

you'll just upset the poor bear fags because of their double standard on acceptence. Also, you'll have to renew your "oregon bear" membership to get the drink specials. Besides, me telling you stories about the bar is way better than having to be there.

ECH

Really? Where'd you find work? I'm referring to the the "Portland Eagle" over on Lombard. Not that great of a place AT ALL but my friends go there and since it opened, being in the neighborhood, I officially have no reason to go downtown to drink unless I want to see drag queens.

I never got my membership card in the first place, and I'm still irritated about that. They kept my $12 too, the bastards.

NotPublished

I have to admit some drag queens are cool looking. Though I usually think their females (unless really obvious) until someone points out otherwise however  :x
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

E.O.T.

Quote from: NotPublished on February 22, 2010, 09:04:16 PM
I have to admit some drag queens are cool looking. Though I usually think their females (unless really obvious) until someone points out otherwise however  :x

DUDE

Back in Milwaukee Wisconsin I dated one of the 'girls' at the club where I worked, for quite a while. The Midwest participates in all of the pageants, State, Continental and Nationals. Touring around with my girl and the crew we met some amazing performers and beautiful cartoon style queens.

BUT

Strangely, here in Portland, to be a queen you have to

1) be at least 6'5" and no less than 235Lb's
2) look like a football player from a distance
3) have horrible stage presence
4) maintain a five o'clock shadow from at least 100 paces

"a good fight justifies any cause"