News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

That would of been awesome to see! Though, doesn't sound like they have much taste down in Portland  :lulz: A girl can only dream.

You should hit up Newtown. They can be very dramatic, with stretch limos and all - its like from a movie.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 22, 2010, 09:10:52 PM
Quote from: NotPublished on February 22, 2010, 09:04:16 PM
I have to admit some drag queens are cool looking. Though I usually think their females (unless really obvious) until someone points out otherwise however  :x

DUDE

Back in Milwaukee Wisconsin I dated one of the 'girls' at the club where I worked, for quite a while. The Midwest participates in all of the pageants, State, Continental and Nationals. Touring around with my girl and the crew we met some amazing performers and beautiful cartoon style queens.

BUT

Strangely, here in Portland, to be a queen you have to

1) be at least 6'5" and no less than 235Lb's
2) look like a football player from a distance
3) have horrible stage presence
4) maintain a five o'clock shadow from at least 100 paces

Dude, those are lesbians.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Rumckle

Quote from: NotPublished on February 22, 2010, 09:04:16 PM
I have to admit some drag queens are cool looking. Though I usually think their females (unless really obvious) until someone points out otherwise however  :x

I'd say pretty much all of them are cool looking, but then again I really only notice them when I'm at Mardi Gras
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

NotPublished

Plenty at Town Hall and Oxford St  :lulz:

BabylonHoruv

I dragged when I was young.  had a girlfriend who liked that sort of thing.

It worked then, when I had very sparse face and body hair.  My wife wanted me to do it now, but I told her I will not be a girl if I am not a pretty girl.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

LMNO

Moustache progression.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Maybe it's the camera angle, but you're starting to look like Paul Giamatti.  

ETA:  Not a bad thing in my book. :)

Sir Squid Diddimus

holy cow your shit grows fast

Roaring Biscuit!

LMNO is my new musical motivation:

NotPublished

Went down to melbourne with my bffl to get away for a bit and see Polyphonic Spree (I had more fun with the warm up band - New Orleans, Poly Spree weren't my taste but it was fun regardless)

So did the usual thing tourists do (I won't image bomb ... got a gazilion photos)

Concert was Masquerade theme, they provided the thingos there - I took them home of course :) Some cool Indian chief hat, a really gay mask thing and some necklaces.

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on February 27, 2010, 02:23:49 AM
Moustache progression.

is that with or without SquidPaste?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.