News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Horrible Tucson Cabal Quarterly meeting, with special guest Daruko.

Me:

Evil Roomie explaining the house rules again:

Nurse Mayhem blatantly failing at miniature Zen gardening:

Mork testing the latest batch of Death Coffee.  It was pronounced "The next best thing to Ron Jeremy's ass":

Some random guy enjoying his horrible job too much (you can't see it, of course, but he's dancing.  Dancing well, actually):

Ken, shot in the tit in the BB duel:

Kaz, shot in the arm, pre-home done surgery:

Post surgery (Successful, of course, I AM after all a Doktor:  BB removed after it had moved an inch away from the entrance wound):

Daruko, too baked to move.  This comprised a good deal of his weekend.

Unfortunately, I was too ill to go caving with them, so those pics will come later, from another source.  There's more here, too, but they mostly consist of me sleeping, and some illegal activities that won't see the light of day for 7 years.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

ha ha ha holllly shit, I wanna hear more about hanging out with Daruko!

Why was he in Tuscon again? that's fucking hysterical. When you guys met in the flesh, did fluids fly?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on March 01, 2010, 06:04:39 PM
ha ha ha holllly shit, I wanna hear more about hanging out with Daruko!

Why was he in Tuscon again? that's fucking hysterical. When you guys met in the flesh, did fluids fly?

Naw, he's okay.  He was wasted most of the time, either by certain plant matter, or by going hiking (after being warned) a mile higher than he's accustomed to (not that I could complain, I was either freaking out or falling asleep due to anti-virals and other issues).  We tried to take him out for The Weird, but Tucson rejected him.  The Meatrack was closed (has never happened before), and there wasn't a single street preacher or freak on 4th Ave (aside from some rather pathetic hippie buskers that we didn't have the heart to fuck with).

Little known fact:  He channels Frank Zappa:

Molon Lube

Richter

:lulz: Damn.

What is evil roomie holding in her right?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on March 01, 2010, 06:12:35 PM
:lulz: Damn.

What is evil roomie holding in her right?

A knife, IIRC.  She had the floor at the moment.

When I have the floor, I stick to the gun:

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

For what it's worth, that's actually just a BB pistol.  Preceding pictures demonstrate why no real guns are allowed during the actual meeting.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: these are the best discordian meatup pictures I've seen in a year!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on March 01, 2010, 06:21:02 PM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: these are the best discordian meatup pictures I've seen in a year!

Wasn't actually a meetup, but a quarterly "what are we going to do for the next 3 months" meeting.

It was a meatup only in the sense that two out of towners attended.  Daruko, and his (very cool) friend Mike.  I was pleasantly surprised by Daruko, who is actually a very intelligent guy, and not a jerk as I expected.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

In honor of the Professor Cramulous, you have the floor when you have the mustache.  In honor of our City, you are also armed in some fashion when you have the floor.

Kim presiding:

She's armed with spiked boots.  SPIKED BOOTS!!!!1
Molon Lube

Richter

Nice hat too. 

This armed rendition of the 'talking stick'  may deature into the enxt NE Spag antics.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on March 01, 2010, 06:41:04 PM
Nice hat too. 

This armed rendition of the 'talking stick'  may deature into the enxt NE Spag antics.

Thanks.  That's my good one.

Also, the mustache.  This can be crucial, because any number of members could be armed at any given moment, right?
Molon Lube

Richter

Definitely. 

I mean, if you're attending an ecumaniacal council of dicordians and you aren't mistaken for a gunship, cuisinart, or mobile dissembling and malconent factory, then you're just setting yourself up.

NotPublished

Sounds like you guys had a hilarious time! Any good stories?
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.