News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on March 06, 2010, 11:28:02 PM
mad pixie itt

Holy shit, you look the same age as my youngest daughter in that pic.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Mah alarmed face:

Whatever it was, it was bad.
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Pope Pixie Pickle

Heh I am ageless it seems!

Dysnomia

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 01, 2010, 06:23:19 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on March 01, 2010, 06:21:02 PM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: these are the best discordian meatup pictures I've seen in a year!

Wasn't actually a meetup, but a quarterly "what are we going to do for the next 3 months" meeting.

It was a meatup only in the sense that two out of towners attended.  Daruko, and his (very cool) friend Mike.  I was pleasantly surprised by Daruko, who is actually a very intelligent guy, and not a jerk as I expected.

LIES!
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on March 08, 2010, 07:04:55 AM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: these are the best discordian meatup pictures I've seen in a year!

Wasn't actually a meetup, but a quarterly "what are we going to do for the next 3 months" meeting.

It was a meatup only in the sense that two out of towners attended.  Daruko, and his (very cool) friend Mike.  I was pleasantly surprised by Daruko, who is actually a very intelligent guy, and not a jerk as I expected.

LIES!

No, for real. 
Molon Lube

Rococo Modem Basilisk

So, I lost the facial hair. Pictures whenever.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Dysnomia

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 08, 2010, 02:16:35 PM

LIES!

No, for real. 

well did you at least make sure he made it out your back door in a wooden box, or am I going to have to go for a trail ride with Mak ALL OVER the midwest to take care of shit myself?  After all, don't forget what happened to Chile.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on March 08, 2010, 04:50:45 PM

LIES!

No, for real. 

well did you at least make sure he made it out your back door in a wooden box, or am I going to have to go for a trail ride with Mak ALL OVER the midwest to take care of shit myself?  After all, don't forget what happened to Chile.

I won't miss the midwest.  Go nuts. :lol:
Molon Lube

Dysnomia

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 08, 2010, 05:20:07 PM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on March 08, 2010, 04:50:45 PM

LIES!

No, for real. 

I won't miss the midwest.  Go nuts. :lol:

YEHAWWWWW!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on March 07, 2010, 10:13:29 AM
Mah alarmed face:

Whatever it was, it was bad.

You are a man!  :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

At first I was like this:

Then, I was like this:

Finally, I was like this:

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Doktor Howl

Same pic as always, only you found a razor.
Molon Lube

Jenne

So per the request in TFY, S about the Peedee Tarot, putting up pix for the arteests.

Ok, here's me cropped out the of the Halloween pix I shared a few months ago--y'all can get my cousin's legs outta there, lol.  I can't seem to do it so that it makes sense.  But then I did't TRY very hard, either.

...and then me eating at a French bistro in SF with an Eiffel Tower t-shirt on (again this was in old Spagbook fread):

...and the first pic I shared that I thought had been cropped to just be a head of me but this one's pretty old (6 years):

Freeky

Oh my gosh, Jenne, you're so pretty!  :D