News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Thanks, Freeky.  Most days I feel like an FAT old hag.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Dimocritus

Jenne, please refrain from posting pics of you (or any other female) in costume. I have a serious clothing fetish. Halloween is a very frustrating time for me, once a year is enough.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Suu

Quote from: dimo on March 09, 2010, 06:03:33 PM
Jenne, please refrain from posting pics of you (or any other female) in costume. I have a serious clothing fetish. Halloween is a very frustrating time for me, once a year is enough.

:tinfoilhat:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dimocritus

Quote from: Suu on March 09, 2010, 06:06:26 PM

:tinfoilhat:

Hey, seriously, comic-book conventions are off limits for me, too. I would burst.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on March 09, 2010, 05:11:40 PM
So per the request in TFY, S about the Peedee Tarot, putting up pix for the arteests.

Ok, here's me cropped out the of the Halloween pix I shared a few months ago--y'all can get my cousin's legs outta there, lol.  I can't seem to do it so that it makes sense.  But then I did't TRY very hard, either.

...and then me eating at a French bistro in SF with an Eiffel Tower t-shirt on (again this was in old Spagbook fread):

...and the first pic I shared that I thought had been cropped to just be a head of me but this one's pretty old (6 years):

Cannot see teh Glory.  Will look at home.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Um, wut?  :lulz: 

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 09, 2010, 06:21:31 PM

Cannot see teh Glory.  Will look at home.

Nothing new, so no worries.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Jenne on March 09, 2010, 06:36:18 PM

TMI?

Jenne

Quote from: dimo on March 09, 2010, 06:39:29 PM

TMI?

No, but srsly?  Were you just telling me to not post shit of me in costume?  Have you SEEN Suu's threads?  :lulz:  In fact, lots of folks here post themselves in costume.  Don't get it.  :?

Dimocritus

Quote from: Jenne on March 09, 2010, 06:41:16 PM

TMI?

No, but srsly?  Were you just telling me to not post shit of me in costume?  Have you SEEN Suu's threads?  :lulz:  In fact, lots of folks here post themselves in costume.  Don't get it.  :?

That was sort of part of the (albeit, pretty bad) joke.

Dimo-
Has his bad days.

Doktor Howl

TMI?

Seriously.  I'm actually a 14 year old girl that wears a horrible rubber mask to podcast.
Molon Lube

E.O.T.

Quote from: dimo on March 09, 2010, 06:44:14 PM

TMI?

That was sort of part of the (albeit, pretty bad) joke.

Dimo-
Has his bad days.

I GOT IT

dimo

JENNE

seriously...(?)
"a good fight justifies any cause"

E.O.T.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 09, 2010, 06:46:17 PM

TMI?

Seriously.  I'm actually a 14 year old girl that wears a horrible rubber mask to podcast.

SEE, NOW

that's hawt

BUT HOW

do you do that thing with your voice?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: E.O.T. on March 09, 2010, 06:49:58 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 09, 2010, 06:46:17 PM

TMI?

SEE, NOW

that's hawt

BUT HOW

do you do that thing with your voice?

I smoke 30 cigars a day.
Molon Lube