News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Thanks, Freeky.  Most days I feel like an FAT old hag.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Dimocritus

Jenne, please refrain from posting pics of you (or any other female) in costume. I have a serious clothing fetish. Halloween is a very frustrating time for me, once a year is enough.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Suu

Quote from: dimo on March 09, 2010, 06:03:33 PM
Jenne, please refrain from posting pics of you (or any other female) in costume. I have a serious clothing fetish. Halloween is a very frustrating time for me, once a year is enough.

:tinfoilhat:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dimocritus

Quote from: Suu on March 09, 2010, 06:06:26 PM

:tinfoilhat:

Hey, seriously, comic-book conventions are off limits for me, too. I would burst.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on March 09, 2010, 05:11:40 PM
So per the request in TFY, S about the Peedee Tarot, putting up pix for the arteests.

Ok, here's me cropped out the of the Halloween pix I shared a few months ago--y'all can get my cousin's legs outta there, lol.  I can't seem to do it so that it makes sense.  But then I did't TRY very hard, either.

...and then me eating at a French bistro in SF with an Eiffel Tower t-shirt on (again this was in old Spagbook fread):

...and the first pic I shared that I thought had been cropped to just be a head of me but this one's pretty old (6 years):

Cannot see teh Glory.  Will look at home.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Um, wut?  :lulz: 

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 09, 2010, 06:21:31 PM

Cannot see teh Glory.  Will look at home.

Nothing new, so no worries.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Jenne on March 09, 2010, 06:36:18 PM

TMI?

Jenne

Quote from: dimo on March 09, 2010, 06:39:29 PM

TMI?

No, but srsly?  Were you just telling me to not post shit of me in costume?  Have you SEEN Suu's threads?  :lulz:  In fact, lots of folks here post themselves in costume.  Don't get it.  :?

Dimocritus

Quote from: Jenne on March 09, 2010, 06:41:16 PM

TMI?

No, but srsly?  Were you just telling me to not post shit of me in costume?  Have you SEEN Suu's threads?  :lulz:  In fact, lots of folks here post themselves in costume.  Don't get it.  :?

That was sort of part of the (albeit, pretty bad) joke.

Dimo-
Has his bad days.

Doktor Howl

TMI?

Seriously.  I'm actually a 14 year old girl that wears a horrible rubber mask to podcast.
Molon Lube

E.O.T.

Quote from: dimo on March 09, 2010, 06:44:14 PM

TMI?

That was sort of part of the (albeit, pretty bad) joke.

Dimo-
Has his bad days.

I GOT IT

dimo

JENNE

seriously...(?)
"a good fight justifies any cause"

E.O.T.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 09, 2010, 06:46:17 PM

TMI?

Seriously.  I'm actually a 14 year old girl that wears a horrible rubber mask to podcast.

SEE, NOW

that's hawt

BUT HOW

do you do that thing with your voice?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: E.O.T. on March 09, 2010, 06:49:58 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 09, 2010, 06:46:17 PM

TMI?

SEE, NOW

that's hawt

BUT HOW

do you do that thing with your voice?

I smoke 30 cigars a day.
Molon Lube