News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Ok, so I don't get SOME jokes often.  Takes me a while, in fact. /obviously

-Kel-

Sir Squid Diddimus

I know those eyes and sympathize

BADGE OF HONOR

Oh, this is where spagbook got to!  Hold on...

I know I spammed it in irc but fuck it, I'm pretty.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Dr. Paes

whatnotery

well I've been around here long enough I figured I'd post pics and subject my self to being WOMPED here they are

Dysnomia

JENNE IS NOT FAT OLD HAG

JENNE IS SEXYBITCH

:fap:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Freeky

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on March 12, 2010, 01:16:33 AM
JENNE IS NOT FAT OLD HAG

JENNE IS SEXYBITCH

:fap:

THIS x INFINITY = 169% TROOF

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

CAN'T

HANDLE

SPAGHOTNESS!!!
:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysnomia

I'm gonna get a new haircut, and when I do there will be pics in spaggityspagbook.   :D

I think Ima do something liekkkk THIS

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/stylewatch/bestlook/081117/selena_gomez.jpg

since my longer hairz are starting to piss me off.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is a VERY cute haircut, and will suit you!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

MOUSTACHE UPDATE:

Whoops, looks like my morphogenic field is slipping in that last one.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

MMIX

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh

OMG you look just like my ex now - and i'm not even participating in the poke Eris with a sharp stick thread . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

AFK

LMNO with the mustache kinda looks like that guy from Parks and Recreation.  If you don't know what Parks and Recreation is, it's pretty much The Office, if it were set in, uh, the Parks and Rec department instead of a paper company. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.