News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I built a new toy.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Telarus

Enki, srsly, practice Smiling. Think of it as Yellow Magic or wtf-ever.  :fnord:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Rococo Modem Basilisk

That is my "now how do you take a picture again?" face.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

you gotta give us one with a really enthusiastic smile

NotPublished

I can't imagine it
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

AFK

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 30, 2010, 04:06:40 AM
Who?

Enki.  You don't see it?  Just imagine a needle sticking in his arm and you will see it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 30, 2010, 03:03:22 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, because why the fuck not.  But he looks like the offspring that would result if somehow Layne Staley and Michael Stipe could biologically reproduce.

Yes, I know he's dead!
Who?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on March 30, 2010, 08:57:16 PM

I built a new toy.

I'm sure Mr Squid knows what that is but would you mind sharing with the class?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

It's a zzstructure navigator I built out of an arduino. I plan to build it into a mitten at some point.

A zzstructure is like a menu where you can go up, down, left, or right but the elements are connected up arbitrarily (so, going down and then right might not give you the same item as going right and then down). I posted a video about it in the techmology and scientism forum.

AFK

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 31, 2010, 02:36:26 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, because why the fuck not.  But he looks like the offspring that would result if somehow Layne Staley and Michael Stipe could biologically reproduce.

Yes, I know he's dead!
Who?

Oh, right.  Layne Staley is the dead, former vocalist of Alice In Chains.  He had a heroin problem in the worst way.  But, at least it inspired some pretty specatcular songs. 
Michael Stipe is the vocalist of R.E.M.
Please tell me you've heard of REM and Alice In Chains. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on March 31, 2010, 11:33:36 AM
It's a zzstructure navigator I built out of an arduino. I plan to build it into a mitten at some point.

A zzstructure is like a menu where you can go up, down, left, or right but the elements are connected up arbitrarily (so, going down and then right might not give you the same item as going right and then down). I posted a video about it in the techmology and scientism forum.
Planning on becoming a Techno-Mage?
i can see it now...

Enki waves his mittened hands in an intricate pattern and lo! The Infernal Machines came alive!
Luckily Enki is just a lvl1 Techno-Mage so the machines just stumbled, muttered 'Hello world!' and fell over
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Freeky

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 31, 2010, 11:53:24 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 31, 2010, 02:36:26 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, because why the fuck not.  But he looks like the offspring that would result if somehow Layne Staley and Michael Stipe could biologically reproduce.

Yes, I know he's dead!
Who?

Oh, right.  Layne Staley is the dead, former vocalist of Alice In Chains.  He had a heroin problem in the worst way.  But, at least it inspired some pretty specatcular songs.  
Michael Stipe is the vocalist of R.E.M.
Please tell me you've heard of REM and Alice In Chains.  

I wanna say yes I have, I'ma go look up their stuff on youtube to make sure.

Yeah, I have.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Regret on March 31, 2010, 03:22:02 PM
Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on March 31, 2010, 11:33:36 AM

Planning on becoming a Techno-Mage?
i can see it now...

Enki waves his mittened hands in an intricate pattern and lo! The Infernal Machines came alive!
Luckily Enki is just a lvl1 Techno-Mage so the machines just stumbled, muttered 'Hello world!' and fell over

That's pretty much the idea. The code is public, and I'm working on drawing up clean copies of the designs (including the design for the mitten, which has the electronics sandwiched between two layers of fabric on top of the hand).

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nast on March 30, 2010, 05:21:17 AM
Self Portrait with a Badger Skull, 1871

SEPARATED AT BIRTH?
Molon Lube

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I like your goggles, Dok.