News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

The second one also looks very shoopable.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Suu

That looks kinda gross. :(
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 15, 2010, 03:51:00 AM
That looks kinda gross. :(

FREE HANTAVIRUS!  GETCHER FREE HANTAVIRUS!
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

Vy is dere poop in der skeeling?!?!?!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 15, 2010, 03:46:14 AM(the hair was a bitch)

Story of my life, man. You should try getting a comb through that shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Needs an ass poking out of the hole in the ceiling.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

PPPPPPPPPPPPWAAAA HA HA HA!

yeah, it does

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on April 15, 2010, 03:59:17 AM

AAHAHAHHAHAHHA±! Oh man. I am so yoinking that for my Facebook pic±±!

Sorry about the weird symbols in my posts, my keyboard is starting to Zalgo every time I hit the shift key.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

speaking of zalgo...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cram wins again!!

Suu

Speaking of redheads.

I mean, you were speaking of redheads, right?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nast

Hey, that's the color I went a few months ago.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."