News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Suu on April 15, 2010, 04:43:17 PM
Speaking of redheads.

I mean, you were speaking of redheads, right?

hot redhead, making a duckface.

:fap:
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Suu

At first I wasn't happy with it since it looked too dark, and then I saw it in direct sunlight.

It's definitely a nice shade.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's a REALLY good red.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Radiant!

Vainly, I am now considering dying my own hair, on top of the planned (gasp) haircut.

Freeky

SUU! You're smiling! As hot as you are, a smile does so much for you.

You should smile more in your pics. :)

Triple Zero

Agreed with Freeky. thazza good smile, and good red hair too
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

That's my almost liberated smile!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Elder Iptuous

smile makes your eyes twinkle, too.
:D

Cramulus

Suu

My nerdiness looks better and actually has a real sword.

Cramulus

Quote from: Suu on April 16, 2010, 05:14:00 PM
My nerdiness looks better and actually has a real sword.

Mangrove

Cram - you might be a nerd, but at least you have some healthy color in your face. The dude next to you went green.

Suu - Killer nun!
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on April 16, 2010, 05:09:34 PM
BEING A NERD:

The INSANELY smug expression on your face here is delightful.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

Starting the demo work on my basement (AKA my room and living space before Pix went and flooded me out).

Plus, I gave myself a haircut.

EDIT: For the record, I am doing most of the work myself and managed to only electrocute myself once, and cut myself once. And, so you know, I am living (sort of) down there during the repair process.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"